Nature is the Goddess

Nature is the Goddess

A Poem by Amanda
"

Many people are blind to what is around them everyday. I have a strong passion for nature and I like to be close to mother nature. I wrote this when I was younger.

"
There is no true definition for Nature.  
Nothing can define the beauty it brings to our Mother Earth.
To smell the sweet flowers and fresh air, just melts away our problems.
To feel the warmth of the sun and the cool breeze of the wind.
The pure water against my body, refreshing my soul.
Feeling everything, the rocks, the soil, the trees.
Hearing water trickle freely and rain drops forming their own song.
The birds singing their joyful songs, greeting us each morning to begin a new day.
And when the wind blows through my hair, I can always hear a hint of nature's music.
Just the buzz of a honey bee rocks our souls to sleep.
And if you listen closely, you can hear the crickets chirp you a lullaby. 
The Goddesses creatures rooming the Earth freely.
Watching fireflies light up the night sky, just as the stars do.
Seeing the same sun rise and set, starting new beginnings.
Each lightning strike showing new paths.
To see the beautiful variety of colors dance as if they were alive.
Each flower bud blooms, representing life.
The phases of the moon representing the cycles of life.  
The seasons of Mother earth change, as we do.
Nature is the Goddess.

© 2014 Amanda


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

this is a lovely definition of that which we each have our very own unique interpretation.. I have been thinking lately at how fortunate I am to see beauty in each flower and notice how the early morning sun hit a flock of birds flying overhead ...your words are full of love and joy and they represent to me how we should strive to view each moment of each day throughout our daily lives .. thanks for sharing x x

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

So lovely. I can feel myself in nature when reading it. I've often felt the presence of Goddess in nature, and yes, that She is Nature. I sometimes take off my shoes and feel her energy surge through me, listening to the rain, watching the clouds, feeling her all around me.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Wow extremely wonderful poem and my favourite now.....you are absolutely right friend I agree many people get lost either virtually or physically in their routine work of life and forgot to praise and enjoy this beautiful Mother Nature......But everyday I never miss a chance to feel this Nature... so I really like your poem very much very touchy....And offcourse their is music in everything!

God, Nature & Music are the rare inspirations of life! Keep writing you are really a nice writer!

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

this is a lovely definition of that which we each have our very own unique interpretation.. I have been thinking lately at how fortunate I am to see beauty in each flower and notice how the early morning sun hit a flock of birds flying overhead ...your words are full of love and joy and they represent to me how we should strive to view each moment of each day throughout our daily lives .. thanks for sharing x x

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

"Nature is the Goddess."
I agree. We need to take care of her. I like the way you described Nature and her beauty. I hope the people of this earth learn. We need Mother Nature more than she needs us. The good description was logical and true. Thank you for sharing the excellent poetry.
Coyote

Posted 9 Years Ago


Great write! I look forward to reading more.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 9, 2014
Last Updated on July 9, 2014

Author

Amanda
Amanda

Charleston, SC



Writing
Love the Surf Love the Surf

A Poem by Amanda