Not alike

Not alike

A Story by Awkward Potato Fry
"

Mark and Jason had nothing incommon, except the fact that they were both gay. Mark is openly gay, unlike Jason, the schools most popular guy, who has a thing for Mark. What will happen next?

"
*Mark's pov*
The first day of high school is always the worst. You have to see the people you were trying to avoid all summer. And the people you said you would make plans with ask you what happened so you have to make up an excuse, like, "Oh sorry I was busy" or "I didn't want to hang out with you because I don't like you." It's just a struggle. And being openly gay doesn't make things any easier. When you're the type of person who likes to fly under that radar and leave the trail blazing to the others, being out past Narnia is hard. I can't even walk down the hallway without some ignorant b*****d calling out, "It's the f*g!" Or, "Sup queer?" Can jocks please get a brain?

"Mark, what's wrong?" I looked over to my best friend, and partner in crime, Ashley. She was good looking for a girl. Long blonde hair with green emerald eyes.

"Are you thinking about that a*****e again?" My other musketeer Carl asked. Ah, yes, about to break the fourth wall for a second.

~Flashback~
Carl, Ashley, and I were at South Park mall shopping for back to school clothes. We were walking out of Hot Topic when we ran into Jason and his group of homophobic a******s. Now let me tell you, Jason is beyond hot. His lips looked so good you could eat them. The went perfectly with his ice blue eyes and dark brown hair that looked great with his tan. His build was amazing, not to muscly and not too weak. Just perfect. And don't get me started on that fantastic a*s of his. It's so round, and oh God it's great.
"Hey f*g." One of Jason's mindless minions said, Kelz.
"F**k off a******s." Oh leave it to Ashley to jump in on my fights. Don't get me wrong I have a nice body. Tan, some muscle, black hair, dark blue eyes. I was a good looking guy.
"Step aside little girl. Go play with some Barbies." Kelz snickered at Ashley.
"Okay, listen here you lit-" I grabbed Ashley's arm as she started to walk towards them. Knowing her she wouldn't hesitate to hit them.
"Come on Shley, let's go." I started to pull her back when his other buffoon, Cortez, a strong build guy, spoke.
"Watch your back f*g." Ashley stopped dead in her tracks and turned around to face him along with Kelz and Jason, who was being oddly quiet.
"Oh that's it!" Next thing I knew Ashley was ripping her arm from my grip and launching herself at Kelz and Cortez. She punched Kelz in the face while Cortez stood back in shock. With one more punch she jumped off Kelz to Cortez who stood awestruck as Ashley's fist connected with his face.
"Shley!" Carl and I yelled at the same time. We pulled her off od the two as Jason helped them up clearly chocking back a laugh that threatened to spill.
"Watch your back." Kelz threatened me with a death glare.
"Bring it I'll kick your a*s again!" Ashley yelled and tried to jump at him again. Kelz and Cortez flinched and walked away with Jason. I watched them as they walked away from us.
~End Flashback~
"Don't let it get to you. They're a******s." I started laughing. I wasn't the least bit offended by them.

"I'm just remembering their faces when you jumped at them. That was great." We all started laughing as we recreated their faces. We spent the few hours talking about what happened just yesterday. After saying goodbye to Carl and Ashley I was dreading what was going on tomorrow. The first day of my senior year.

© 2015 Awkward Potato Fry


Author's Note

Awkward Potato Fry
Alright so this is my first story on here. I hope you like it. If you would like to read more by me you can find me on Wattpad under awkward_poatato_fry also on fanfiction.net under awkward-potato-fry. It would also be great if someone made a cover for me because I can't. But I hope you guys enjoy.

~Nathan (~'-')~

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

li found this very funny ill look yiou up on wattpad and fanfiction id like to see more of this.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Awkward Potato Fry

8 Years Ago

Thank you! I write really silly stories because I can't take anything seriously.
It's really good and you have a really nice story line. I enjoyed it so much I'm going to Wattpad right now!XD

-It's Beyond Our Control
*# love is fake

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Awkward Potato Fry

8 Years Ago

Thanks! I hope you like my stories on Wattpad.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 19, 2015
Last Updated on September 19, 2015
Tags: gay, boyxboy, romance

Author

Awkward Potato Fry
Awkward Potato Fry

Moline, IL



About
I love to write find me on Wattpad under awkward_potato_fry also on fancition.net more..