I'm Using You

I'm Using You

A Story by AyeumieP

As the romantic atmosphere became ever more present between the two, their hearts grew louder with every second. Unconsciously the two drifted closer together, when their hands grazed one another, the boy seized his opportunity to interlock his fingers with hers. Hiding his blushed covered face he raised his hand to his mouth and turned away. As shock took her over she looked at him, noticing his brightly colored ears she smiled and returned his gesture. Walking side by side the two didn’t do much more than that. After sometime the two stopped. His grip on her hand grew tighter as he tried to muster up all the courage he could find in himself. With a small tug on the girl’s hand he drew her attention towards him as well as pulling her closer.


With every inch that disappeared between the two of them the more she realized what was happening. Just before he could get any closer she forced him away. Her sudden rejection of his movements caused him to blush and turn away, all while releasing his grip on her hand. Hiding his sadness he turned back to her. Swallowing the large lump in his throat he would ask “Why?”


“Because it isn’t fair.” She said with the most serious of looks.


Confused beyond his own comprehension, he asked, “what do you mean?”


Feeling all the blood rush to her face once more she turned around. With her hands clenched and placed over her chest she spoke, “I’d be using you.”


After a moment of silence he couldn’t contain his relief. A small chuckle escaped from his lips and grew into a full grown belly laugh. Trying to calm himself and hide the blush that stained his cheeks, he apologized for his sudden outburst. Hearing him crack up she turned around quicker than she pushed him away and not concealing the confusion that covered her face. Finally getting himself gathered, he wiped a tear from his eye and took a deep breath. “I’m sorry, I thought you were going to say something serious.”


Mildly frustrated and her face growing red she responded, “I am serious! I-”


Before she could finish he grabbed her tightly by the waist and pulled her close. Refusing to let her go although she wasn’t putting up much a fight. He continued to pull her into him and before she could resist he had completed his motion. Before she knew what was going on his soft delicate lips were pressed upon hers. More confusion rushed into her as she slowly allowed him to take her over.


After a few moments of time standing still, he separated himself from her and took a breath. “It’s okay, I’m using you too.” Bringing his hand to her face he looked deeply into her eyes as he continued, “I’m using you to bring me happiness. I’m using you to bring color to my world. I’m using you to show me the way in life. I’m using you so others won’t. I’m using you to love someone far greater than myself.” Her face grew several shades darker red with every word. “I’m using you, so you can use me. Use me for the rest of our lives.” After he finished his speech he placed his hand under her chin and once again pressed his gentle lips against hers. Although this time his kiss completely overtakes both of their reasonable minds.  

© 2017 AyeumieP


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
Added on July 10, 2017
Last Updated on July 10, 2017
Tags: using you, love, him, her, romance, relationship, fate, laugh, confession, kiss, date, true love

Author

AyeumieP
AyeumieP

FL



Writing
Him Him

A Story by AyeumieP


Lost Lost

A Story by AyeumieP