Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Walk down my words

Walk down my words

A Poem by A'Zead

Step by step you walk down the path of my sentences, unknowingly entering the housing of my mind that I call my hellish home.
You pay no attention to my stepping stone letters that are words of dark fears and emotions. Your eyes just want to make it to the end of the path.
You pass through my sadly singing soul that wishes for company. You only see the staircase of words, leading you to the entrance of my mind.
Tormenting words and accusations and unsugarcoated suggestions ricochet off of feelings of confusion and lostness, but your only reactions are stepping over the L's and t's and other tall letters.
You finally step off of the last letter, and over the ending period. But don't expect any congratulations, because you've only exited the place not many understand or can get into. You hadn't even glanced at the words, much less comprehended them. You might not be let in again.

© 2017 A'Zead


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
Added on June 13, 2017
Last Updated on June 13, 2017

Author

A'Zead
A'Zead

Pittsburgh, PA



About
I'm 17. I write poetry, short stories, novels, books, and music. more..

Writing
Rambling Rambling

A Poem by A'Zead


Yearning Yearning

A Story by A'Zead





Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)