Moments Of Peace

Moments Of Peace

A Poem by B-poet

A calm wind

Before a treacherous storm

Sitting in a lounge chair

Within a screened porch

By the same token

Meditation behind closed doors

Resonates a sanctity like

Walking along the ocean shores

Of contentment beach

By far

These Moments Of Peace

Speak for themselves with ease


© 2013 B-poet


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Taking in these peaceful moments; we so often overlook them. Your poem is a moment of meditation in itself, a calming deep breath in the chaos of the day. Wonderful!

Posted 10 Years Ago


one need not wander along the beach to feel the contentment and the spirit of the ocean, this is what i gleaned from your words, and that calm wind before the storm feels deliberate and meaningful as well. i would venture to say that a lot more thinking went into this piece than some might imagine, i hope others felt the gist of this piece as i did. it is magnificently oblique. well done!!

Posted 10 Years Ago


a beautiful peice! nice job!

Posted 10 Years Ago


I was also sitting on my screened porch...there comes an eeriness before a storm. The birds and animals know it before we do...as they are very silent...their way of telling us to be on the alert.Enjoyed BPoet:)

Posted 10 Years Ago


It's like a quiet meditation on the page, nothing more calming than the ocean, a lovely sentiment.

I tripped over 'The these Moments of Peace'...did you mean 'that'?

Posted 10 Years Ago


The moments everybody aspires to enjoy...
The shore...the beach...the places where peace or calmness is the only flavor to taste.
I always like to walk along the shores...
Nice imagery. :)


Posted 10 Years Ago



2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

245 Views
16 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on June 14, 2013
Last Updated on June 15, 2013

Author

B-poet
B-poet

Indianapolis, IN



About
Freelance Writer/Poet (For those who truly love and treasure my art Check out my latest publication on the link under my profile name**) Thanks for stopping by and pen on. :) more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..