Geographically Erotic

Geographically Erotic

A Poem by MS. BABy
"

POETIC LOVE MUSING

"

 

 

© 2011 MS. BABy


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well .... time for cold shower I think!

Posted 12 Years Ago


EMF....lol at those poor nun's....lol i visually saw that...i so love ur energy...thank u so much for allowing me to be greedy i only have 3 days with u all and it hurts me that i can't give more...thank u so much so much....

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
EMF
Almost every time I read your work I need to think about Old, Wrinkly Nun's...smelling of wee. You have a capacity to encapsulate emotion and erotic imagry in a way few can. It makes for a wonderful read that set's the pulse racing and the mind spinning. But going beneath the surface response there is the hand of a gifted artist that shapes and guides each sylable and letter into exaxtly the right spot to lift the work far beyond it's stimulatory power into one where mind explodes with imagry and thought. Wonderful read as always, from every angel.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Jupiter Jazz thank u so much

Posted 12 Years Ago


Jibey u r a most insightful poet...i love everything about your words....thank u so much for this awesome poetic comment....wow...

Posted 12 Years Ago


Such a wonderful journey of exploration... You cleverly land on the places that become transports of delight... I loved the Egyptian slaves that carrried out your fantasies, the base scented jasmine skin of the Geisha girl, the scent of your femininity...

I am a traveller at heart... I love to climb mountains and penetrate the bush, I like the view from the top and the damp valley of the bottom, I love to breast the waves and rise above the flowing stream, I like to suck the wild fruit and and to feel the brush of the breeze on my fulness...

How you inspire with your words!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I like the transitions into different countries and cultural background

Posted 12 Years Ago


@november Gold...thank u so much poetess..

Posted 12 Years Ago


thank u Coyote so much, and u having been there awesome....

Posted 12 Years Ago


thank u inyrdreamz

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1390 Views
36 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on June 6, 2011
Last Updated on June 22, 2011

Author

MS. BABy
MS. BABy

San FRANCISCO, CA



About
I am just me, a poet that enjoys words and intrigue...I am inspired by others and love the musing over life...I am poetry...smile. I'm an innovator in the poetry world and am CEO of my own Production.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..