FOOTBALL!!!

FOOTBALL!!!

A Story by W. B. G. Schreiber

 

Back long before Tim we had a really entertaining coach. That was my freshman year. His name was Coach Dustin. Dustin was a large man; he was tall with broad shoulders and blonde hair. Probably one of the single bluntest men I’ve ever met in my life. Every Wednesday after school, we would go out to the field right next to the Norris and in front of the school. Afterwards we would have to go swimming, but if we played our cards just right we could get him to play until there was only about half and hour of practice left.

Football was always crazy at least one thing happened every time we played. One day in particular was just completely insane. Just like every Wednesday we headed out to go play football. Dustin carried up the football and would use kickboards or pull-buoys. We divided up into teams by standard captains’ choice. Back and forth it went one person to one team another person to the other team. Being a freshman I was always picked near the end.

The teams would then line up and whoever had Dustin on their team started with the ball (there were no kickoffs people just started with the ball in the center of the field). As a freshman I was big for my age, over 6 ft tall. So I got put on the line. In our football the line was a scary place to be. There were some really big guys on the team. One senior, Leo, had huge arms. Leo’s bicep was about as big as my head, the guy was crazy strong, but in swimming it was actually a disadvantage because he was unable to move his huge arms very fast. On football he was scary as hell. Then there was Matt, he was a junior and a big one. He also had big arms like Leo but still no where near as big as Leo’s, but unlike Leo Matt was just big. Very broad guy full of muscle and fat. Then there was Jamison, scariest of all. Jamison was very scrawny compared to the other two, but he had that berserker mindset, where he was ready to kill and keep going. Finally there was Dustin on the line, whom I’ve already pointed out was a big boy.

After a few plays of standard football, Dustin’s team finally scored and my team got the ball. Our QB threw the ball to Force, whom was one of our receivers. Force was a fast scrawny sophomore perfect for making touchdowns. Force caught the ball and started sprinting towards the Touchdown! Right before he could reach it Matt came out of nowhere and leveled Force. Force just lay on the ground twitching. Then in classic Matt style, he bent over Force and pulled off his shorts. Matt then proceeded to start humping Force. Luckily for Force, Matt hadn’t managed to get Force’s boxers off.

So we’re all just standing there in the field right next to a fairly busy road, and Matt just kept going at it. Once the shock wore off we managed to stop Matt by dragging him off of Force. From there the game returned to normal, for a while.

After a while the game broke down and people stopped caring. Nobody was playing anymore and for some reason Dustin didn’t care. Curtis another senior finally got bored. He picked up the football and started chasing down random people and chucking it at them. Being a freshman I obviously became a target. Finally Dustin said we had to go in and swim for the last twenty minutes of practice.

© 2008 W. B. G. Schreiber


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Beautiful author websites
Stop wasting time and money on Wix & Wordpress. Authors are creating beautiful websites with Myauthor.space FREE!

Stats

170 Views
Added on July 2, 2008

Author

W. B. G. Schreiber
W. B. G. Schreiber

IL



About
I am curreently working on two big projects and am looking for ideas for some small ones. One of my projects is a collection of short stories that I call "Interval Impossible". The stories are mostly .. more..

Writing