Traffic Stop

Traffic Stop

A Story by W. B. G. Schreiber

 

Practice was just let out from North. It was basically a normal practice nothing to exciting. I had the Durango and had to give Red a ride home. So I drove home. When we hit main and 25 we had a left turn signal on the light so we started turning then some dumbass starts making a right turn and cuts us off. Some profanity was said but other wise nothing to serious but I was pissed. So as a joke I flipped up the spotlight and pointed it at him but didn’t turn it on just pointed it. So we continue driving down 25 and we notice the guy that cut us off slowed down dramatically to the point where he was going around 10 miles under the speed limit. We sat there and thought weird. That’s when it hit me he saw the spotlight and thought we were a police car and he was freaking out for cutting us off. So we started laughing and kept driving like normal waiting for him to realize we weren’t police and go back to normal speed. Right then he turns on his turn indicator and begins to break but threes no street to turn on for a good while. He proceeded to pull over and stop on the side of the road. Red and I assumed he was going slow and was having engine trouble but as soon as we passed he went right back on the road driving normally. Our best conclusion was he thought we were pulling him over. We decided that we needed to paint half of Red's head blue and have him stick it out of a sunroof and spin around in circles next time.

© 2008 W. B. G. Schreiber


Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
Added on July 2, 2008

Author

W. B. G. Schreiber
W. B. G. Schreiber

IL



About
I am curreently working on two big projects and am looking for ideas for some small ones. One of my projects is a collection of short stories that I call "Interval Impossible". The stories are mostly .. more..

Writing