Uh Oh

Uh Oh

A Story by W. B. G. Schreiber

 

Lately Franky has been begging John (Coach) to let us play dodge ball for mourning practice. However, today Franky missed weight room. So to annoy Franky for missing, john let us play dodge ball. Ha-ha Franky. To make things better Jake had just seen Madagascar the movie last night with Catlin and the CD player was playing “I like to Move it”. In short everybody was going crazy. So we divided into two teams and John refereed in true “Dodge Ball” (movie) fashion. After several crazy games we went back into the normal boring swing of practice.

After going to the locker rooms Jake and Matt thought it was time for Ken to get a swirly. During the game Ken had gotten Matt out, which since Matt is a senior that’s a bad thing to do. They picked him up and were carrying him to a toilet that’s connected to the showers. There is some debate about this part of the story some people say Matt was naked others say he wasn’t honestly I don’t remember, but I don’t think he was because the next thing that happened would have been a lot worse Right then John stepped into the doorway. Matt and Jake freaked out and dropped ken. I mean dropped as in he hit the ground and just kind of lay there. John just stared at the scene for a second then started yelling at us. Of what I could gather apparently one of the upperclassman had almost ran over a teacher while recklessly driving towards the Norris center. John was really mad, I honestly worried for our lives, then he stopped yelling and walked away. We just sat there stunned with ken still lying on the floor.

After a while Callan told us he went around a corner too fast thinking that nobody would be out there that early. The teacher was crossing the street and it was completely an accident. So we finished our showers Ken got off easy and we dressed and went to school.

© 2008 W. B. G. Schreiber


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
Added on July 2, 2008

Author

W. B. G. Schreiber
W. B. G. Schreiber

IL



About
I am curreently working on two big projects and am looking for ideas for some small ones. One of my projects is a collection of short stories that I call "Interval Impossible". The stories are mostly .. more..

Writing