Brief Notes Upon The Dialectic

Brief Notes Upon The Dialectic

A Story by BJS-C

  Okay, so understandably there are a few people out there wandering what on Earth all that was about, right? That's understandable. The Dialectic draws upon a lot of complex language and concepts in order to bring its point across - Language that is perhaps only really understandable if you've read Derrida's idea of 'auto-affection', Kant and his very heavy book called 'The Critique of Pure Reason' and I guess a bunch of maths and science thrown in to boot.
 
  I'm sorry. I realise now that it isn't accessible to most readers out there and for that reason I'll write a review that delves deeper into the philosophies and the ideas that have shaped 'the dialectic'. I hope that this will be both interesting to those curious about philosophy and also helpful to those who might not be following its more complex meanderings. I have completely sprung from the diving board on this one and into the deep end. I'll make amends for it by producing a step by step methodical and thorough account of the concepts being discussed, the direction of the story and what the ending means at a later date.

  Until then I wish you all merry writing and many a jolly good read too. Ta ta. xoxo

© 2017 BJS-C


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
Added on April 25, 2017
Last Updated on April 26, 2017

Author

BJS-C
BJS-C

North Lincolnshire, United Kingdom



Writing
The Dialectic The Dialectic

A Story by BJS-C


The Knot The Knot

A Story by BJS-C


Mr Peregwin Mr Peregwin

A Story by BJS-C