Annabelle

Annabelle

A Story by jordan

My life has appeared to come to a screeching halt, and yet I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. Not terribly brightly, just a dim glow-but for some odd reason this glimmer is giving me more hope than the things I once thought made me happy did. Maybe this light is so weak because I've been running from it for far too long. It is my one true destiny, the one thing that will ever be able to keep me sane, it will allow me to be with my one and only love. This glow that gives me so much assurance is the warm glow of death. I intend to let the warmth of this fate fill me with desire until one day it finally steals me from this awful place we call our home. There will be no more lies or losses, there will be nothing-sweet, blissful, nothing. To my mind this is a reasonable journey to embark on, though some have tried to convince me otherwise... perhaps they simply do not understand. My intentions are not to take my own life, but rather take pleasure in every serendipitous experience that brings me closer to my demise. 

And so I sit here taking note of the sounds that fill in my ears, scrutinizing the colors that envelop me, and I wonder... will I miss it?

© 2010 jordan


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
Added on February 23, 2010
Last Updated on February 23, 2010

Author

jordan
jordan

North of Somewhere



About
hiiii, uhm, i love to read and write. i took creative writing last semester and just kind of never stopped so... here i am. haha. i took a break from writing for a few months, but now i write almost e.. more..

Writing
untitled untitled

A Poem by jordan


[untitled] [untitled]

A Poem by jordan


[untitled] [untitled]

A Poem by jordan