Will You Be

Will You Be

A Poem by Baba_Uman

It was a spring night here and a lovely morning for you. I saw your name on my news feed and thought about reviewing some of your works because your words inspired me. Then we started talking as a friend,we shared our thoughts and dreams. From that moment my heart fell for you. I never experienced true love before so it was hard for me to control my feelings. And in an emotional moment i opened my heart to you. you were shocked and asked me if it was my true words or flirt. Then after couple of days you said you feel the same about me. I can't tell you how happy i was(I'm still happy).I never thought you would feel the same for me. Your entrance into my life changed my whole life. I know I'm not a great person but i can tell you the feelings and love i have inside me for you is more strong than you will ever know. I don't know if we could ever meet in this life but i have full faith in our love and in our creator that we will find our way someday and stay together forever. You the only reason I'm living this life, i live every second in your name. If you touch my heart you will understand how crazily it loves you. You are my true love and the only one who makes My heart flatter. I want you to be happy and i want your love. I want to love you more and give you all the happiness in the world..l love you so much please don't go away from me. I love you, will you hold my hand and love me all the way Destiny?

© 2016 Baba_Uman


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
Added on March 26, 2016
Last Updated on March 26, 2016

Author

Baba_Uman
Baba_Uman

Srinagar, jammu and kashmir, Srinagar, India



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write.My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life.Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words.Remember the great words of the .. more..

Writing
Unless Unless

A Poem by Baba_Uman


Our love Our love

A Poem by Baba_Uman





Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)
Compartment 114
Compartment 114