Cleansing Rain

Cleansing Rain

A Poem by Dezaraye
"

... Just a thought that came to me ... it's super short.

"

I feel the rain within my soul.
It cleanses me and then,
I lift my face toward the sky,
And I can dance again.

© 2009 Dezaraye


Author's Note

Dezaraye
I might add more later ... but for now it feels complete.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

i do not feel you need to add to this. Yes, it is short - but I think you have said so much here. There is the rain that comes in - at first, knocking you down a bit - yet as it continues it cleanses your soul - giving you the strength to find your feet once more - looking up at the sky, letting the rain hit your face - you dance. Nice.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

. . . inspiring to me to write shorter poems. I tend to blabber on and on. Simple experience turned into a simple but powerful poem.

Posted 4 Years Ago


Very succinct, it doesn't appear that it needs more

Posted 11 Years Ago


Super short with a super impact.
I like stanidng in the rain and it does feel cleansing.
Dancing in the rain .. a beautiful four lines.
I envy you all who can put so much meaning into 3 or 4 lines.

Chloe

Posted 13 Years Ago


Simple but gets the point across so well! Times of pain, how we feel them, and then move on to something wonderful.

Posted 13 Years Ago


It really does feel complete.. There is the sense of pain... of that which clings to the heart and weighs one down.. and in that rain is a cleansing... a release.. a joy unspeakable... Beautiful to see dancing again!

Posted 13 Years Ago


This is a great painting you have created here! We at times must cleanse our soul with tears from heaven. Well Done!

Posted 13 Years Ago


This is wonderful, beautiful. I would not change a thing...a lovely little gem...

Posted 13 Years Ago


Great!

Posted 13 Years Ago


I think this is wonderful the way it is. No need to add anything else. I really like your style. You are talented.

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
hmm
so much said here I like this, all that needs to be said is there. Well done!

Posted 13 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2080 Views
23 Reviews
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on September 30, 2009

Author

Dezaraye
Dezaraye

About
"As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken probably more than once and it's harder every time. You'll br.. more..

Writing
Haunted Haunted

A Story by Dezaraye