If I was a Fruit

If I was a Fruit

A Poem by Ralphy
"

Little humor

"

 

If I was an apple I would stem to a tree waiting to be plucked by the elegant Eve who I know will bare it all after she bite into me
 
If I was a banana I would wiggle my way to the outer bunch so that the island queen will pick me and peel my soft coat to taste my sweet fruit.
 
If I was a pear I would ring the bell to signal my ripeness in hopes to woo the princess to taste me. As she shines my surface to reflect her beauty, her teeth tears my outer skin, oozing as the juices drool down her perfect lips.
 
And if I was a peach, my appealing colors will attract a starlet that will touch me and feel my tenderness; as her taste buds overwhelm her sensors while she sinks deep into the fleshy part of me.
 

So what if I was a fruit, I would be marveling which would be the best fruit to be…Eve kind of has the edge for her blushing red.

© 2008 Ralphy


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

aww, its very cute and it makes me want to eat some fruit myself.Ralphy you have a way of words i don' t think anyone else can do... i lov eit great write!

sara

Posted 15 Years Ago


Erotically temptation of the taste buds! Very good job! ^_^

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Very Cute! I appreciate your entry into the Silly Rhymes contest but I have to reject your submission because it does not rhyme Though it is super sweet and very cute! Thanks for sharing it! Great Job on it!

~Frances~

Posted 16 Years Ago


this is an all around well written poem, the comparative aspects really draw forth imagery,
to me, in form and contex, your words read as a perfect story poem, as each seperate stanza
draws the reader to certain contemplation,as your words are written in true metaphorical
perspective, as well as capturing humor in romance, i'm sure many can relate, nicely done.

Posted 16 Years Ago


Witty mixed with tantalizing. I love the comparison of fruit mixed with sensuality. Very tasty write!!!!

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I like this. It makes me hungry. Its cute though!!

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 28, 2008

Author

Ralphy
Ralphy

Belleville, MI



About
No matter how dark life is, or how clouded, there is always a lighter side to itone that fills you heart with love and your soul with joy Im a complex person of multiracial background, about 5.. more..

Writing
Colorful Goo Colorful Goo

A Poem by Ralphy


The Canvas The Canvas

A Poem by Ralphy



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..