Scream

Scream

A Story by Tay
"

A glimpse inside a bipolar brain

"
Depression; eats you alive. From the inside out. Drowning you in simple thought. Even when your suppose to be happy. There’s a crack in your mask. Your true color always shines. If your like me. It’s a dark color. A hopeless intense color. Sigh that’s the thing with depression. You don’t know it’s there until its choking you. Making you gasp for air. Maybe it just my brain with its many mental problems. I’m an accident waiting to happen. The problem child. You suffer, I suffer. What’s the lesser of two evils? Same problem different monsters. Same scars different stories. We are the same you and I. And there I go. Making this about you. Completely changing the topic. You creeped into my brain with your favorite tool. I want to scream. Shout. Yell. Something. To bad I’d choke on air…What if sometimes being you isn’t good enough? What if nothing you do is no longer worth it? I feel like s**t and no one around can see it. I’m drowning in air. Sitting in the bottom of an empty swimming pool gasping for air that isn’t there. How am I suppose to handle the s**t in my head when I can’t get a glimpse of clear sky. I’m sick to my stomach an dont even know why. My recklessness probably doomed me to what I want. Gah. Screaming with no words.

© 2013 Tay


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thanks for the insight into bipolar depression. I experience regular depression and that's bad enough. I hope you find your peace. z.

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

185 Views
1 Review
Added on January 19, 2013
Last Updated on January 19, 2013
Tags: depression, boys, prose, reckless, suffering

Author

Tay
Tay

Fairbanks, AK



About
25. Full time student. Full time employee. Married to my job. Trying to write my first book. more..

Writing
January January

A Chapter by Tay


Smoke Smoke

A Poem by Tay