Daddy

Daddy

A Story by Balaka789
"

This is pretty depressing but it's how I feel. Disclaimer: no, I am not being physically or sexually abused. However what he is doing to me mentally has damaged me more than anyone realizes.

"
Daddy

Why were you never there for me daddy? Why do you scream daddy? Why did mommy say you are mean to her daddy? Why do you make me feel like I'm worthless and that I will never amount to anything? I don't understand daddy. What did I ever do to deserve this cruelty from you? Please don't hurt me daddy, I'm scared. You told me that you would always love me, so why don't you love me now? Do you wish that I was dead? Daddy, please love me. Don't leave me as an orphan. I can't do this on my own. Don't leave me like mommy did. If you leave please take me with you. Please daddy, be a hero like I could never have been for her. I can't be an orphan anymore. I can't go back home. Nothing's left for me to hold onto. Catch me daddy. I'm going to fall. Why did you let go daddy? Don't you love me? Don't you care anymore? But Daddy, you don't understand. I'm not your shadow anymore. I cannot and will not live with you crawling under my skin anymore. I know that I am strong and I will look back at you one day and see that I was a better man than you. No matter what you say, Daddy, I am a strong, independent little girl and I will break free from your grasp. I will not be called useless, tagged as an idiot, or rendered a freak by the moron who summoned me into this corrupt earth without thinking. But since I am stubborn and I never learn just like you, Dad, I will tell you that even though you have given up on me doesn't mean that I will give up on you. I guess it it my own fault if you break me for giving you the second chance you never gave me.

Love,
Kailee

© 2015 Balaka789


Author's Note

Balaka789
I love u guys! Stay strong and while i know verbal abuse is awful, I also try to keep in mind about those who have it worse than me. Comment please, and I Can take hate. (Although some positivity would be appreciated)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

218 Views
Added on January 7, 2015
Last Updated on January 7, 2015
Tags: Daddy, verbal abuse, teen, hatred, bereavement, extreme depression, suicidal thoughts, help me