Combination - Ramen

Combination - Ramen

A Story by BasilPorcelainPlant
"

A short description of ramen prepared in steps to become lunch.

"
I snapped you, Ramen, out of your brightly colored package making a loud, crackling sound. Dumping you in a bowl, you came out in a brick with small bunches, master and herd, mama and babies. Turning around hearing the whistling of the teakettle signaling the sign of readiness, I pick it up and pour the steaming water, you now swimming in a lake. Seasoning you with chicken flavor and mixing it through, while chopping you thinly withered compared to your orignal state, you turn a sallow complexion and softer. Twirling you around on my fork, somewhat ungracefully, yet balanced, I eat. You gave me a quick lunch, hot and ready, salty and comforting.

© 2017 BasilPorcelainPlant


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was the first thing I saw clicking back in to the site. You have no idea how happy this made me. From a fellow ramen lover, I think you described this quiet well. Now I must go make some ramen...

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This comment has been deleted by the poster.
This comment has been deleted by the poster.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 20, 2017
Last Updated on June 20, 2017
Tags: Ramen, description, personification, short story, lunch, realistic, life, nonfiction