The story of a chaos god

The story of a chaos god

A Story by Jackson
"

Wvzgs rh z gllo uli nv gl fhv tlow rh dligsovhh tizergb rh hrwvdzbh nlmvb rh wlt svzwh blfi urmtvimzroh ziv ilylg girzmtovh. xsvxp nb xivzglih gfnyovi rg'h yvzeviwzdt.

"
Eyeball woke up in the night for no reason at all. It floated out of It's bed made of bird wings in the shape of a tornado.
"It's time to get weird." Said Eyeball. Eyeball drove to a planet called Sardrax breaking five laws of space time on the way. As Eyeball got out of his car made of baby hands and goat wings he became two hundred percent more crazy, this happens ever five seconds but this time it made him turn the planets sun into a screaming cup of clocks. 
"All right, it's time to turn a alien into a bear riding a trumpet." Said Eyeball as he destroyed a entire city. Eyeball was crazy alright but if this continued forever he would just become so insane that his body would shut down. This of course was to long to wait for Marie, the goddess of time.
"EYEBALL!" Screamed Marie." You have no right to be here, this is my plain of the universe and it's not meeting year GO HOME NOW!" Eyeball turned and laughed stopped flew up destroyed a planet and turned another into a space dog.
" No this is my home now." Said Eyeball as he pondered what the function of a dime was.
"I said LEAVE!" Yelled Marie as she moved her arms in a circle like shape. There was a flash, a light, and a confused soul moving very fast.  
Ethan woke up to the suns rays. He walked to his desk, it was full of drawings and stories. He sat down in the chair began to write a story that made no sense but made him smile. It didn't matter if others didn't get his weird drawings and stories he knew he would achieve great things in his life.

© 2016 Jackson


Author's Note

Jackson
say whatever you want please I need feedback. This is my first short story. I don't like it that much but maybe you feel differently. Thanks a Million. also check my tumbler.
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/beaverdawg

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Reading that made me feel like I was on drugs.

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 6, 2016
Last Updated on November 6, 2016
Tags: Weird

Author

Jackson
Jackson

SC



About
I like to think of stories and draw. I need a Audience to see if I'm any good. more..