The Life of Dreams (Part One)

The Life of Dreams (Part One)

A Stage Play by Bella-Marie
"

Allysa is in a coma, and hallucinating. These are the adventures from her hallucinations.

"

Scene: Allysa lying in bed, sleeping. Production: Setting is pink and yellow swirls.

(Waking and sitting up) Allysa: Where am I?

(Martin walks on and shushes her.)

Martin: Don't worry darling. You're somewhere special.

Allysa: Where Dad, where? I don't know what's happening...

Martin: Allysa, calm down.

Allysa: What? What's happening? Dad?

(Holds out hand for Allysa to take) Martin: I am here to tell you something important.

(Takes Martin's hand and stands up) Allysa: What?

Doorway slowly appears.

(Points) Martin: See that doorway?

Allysa: Yes.

Martin: Go through there, to somewhere amazing... somewhere just for you. Just for a little six-year-old like you.

Allysa: Ooooooh.

Martin: I have to go now. (Let's go of Allysa's hand. He walks away, to the doorway)

Allysa: Dad, no! (Runs after Martin. Martin dissapears through door, shutting door behind him.)

Allysa: There is nothing for it. I'll have to... I'll just have to go. (Walks through door.)

Lights dim and bed is wheeled away, add trees and plants and flowers. Follow spotlight on Allysa, dark everywhere else.

A beautiful forest filled with flowers.

(Allysa enters room.) Allysa: Oh wow! (Walks around, looking at everything.)

Allysa: Aren't these plants beautiful? Oh, and that flower! How pretty! (Bends to sniff it.)

(Veriya walks down the path, startling Allysa.)

© 2009 Bella-Marie


My Review

Would you like to review this Stage Play?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Added on September 4, 2009

Author

Bella-Marie
Bella-Marie

Hamilton, Waikato, New Zealand



About
See that picture? Yeah, the profile picture of me. Yeah, yeah, that one! Well, that's my cat, I know! She's so cute, eh! I love my cat, she's the bomb. No, you're cat can't me as good as mine... maybe.. more..

Writing