Shittaki Mushrooms

Shittaki Mushrooms

A Story by Bella-Marie
"

This is sh*t but I dont care

"
Ashlee had always wanted to work at Hallelujah Hotel. There were so many appealing jobs there, from gently massaging oil into the backs of rich and snooty ladies, to pouring their husbands a large gin from the pool-side bar, as they sat in the heated water and chatted about business.
Her pen hovered over the signature box. Now she was about to sign herself away, accepting a three-year contract for Hallelujah Hotel. Did she really want this? Silly question. Ashlee pushed the pen onto the paper and scribbled her name in a fancy-looking way.
The lady on the other side of the desk snatched it away in a jiffy, filing in in a grey filing cabinet behind her. She walked around the desk and gave an ugly smile. "You'll start your eight-hour shift tomorrow," she informed Ashlee, who nodded determinedly. Then the lady turned on her heel and walked out of the small office without another word.

Ashlee's eyes turned blood red - her face swirled with the colours of the rainbow, and suddenly she compressed herself into a pile of bloody ashes on the floor.

© 2010 Bella-Marie


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I'm confused. the tittle should proberbly be Halleujah Hotel. Great story the end could be explained just a bit more but not to much that it simply just tells you.


Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

262 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 14, 2010
Last Updated on August 14, 2010

Author

Bella-Marie
Bella-Marie

Hamilton, Waikato, New Zealand



About
See that picture? Yeah, the profile picture of me. Yeah, yeah, that one! Well, that's my cat, I know! She's so cute, eh! I love my cat, she's the bomb. No, you're cat can't me as good as mine... maybe.. more..

Writing