Fairytale

Fairytale

A Story by Belle Morte

Fairytale
Current mood: artistic
Category: Writing and Poetry

 

Why is it that the one person you really want with all your heart you can't have? Is it just some law of the universe??!!! I wished I lived in a fairytale, because at least in the end the girl gets who she loves and has her love returned. But sadly, we don't live in fairytales where the impossible happens. No, we live in reality, where your love can be returned on a good day and not the next day. It isn't fair when you love someone and they just act as if they don't see your love, but I guess that can be better then them not seeing you at all. It really sucks though when you do things to be close to them but it just, doesn't seem to work. You give your time and love hoping they might return it, but in the end they don't. That is what kills, the love you feel for them, but feeling all alone at the same time and keeps you up at night crying. They just bullshit to your face, they tell you they aren't looking for a relationship, when you know they are because they sit there and say how a girl is so blind because she doesn't see something good right in front of her or because they dated a 14 yr. old girl who is jailbait to him (no offense to girls this age or to Gnome and Zac). He basically tells you that your good enough to f**k but not to good enough to be his girlfriend. That right there hurts so much that it just kills you inside to where you just want to cry all the time and you have to wear a fake smile to make people back off of you. Then that fake smile eventually becomes your real smile. It sucks, it really just sucks. It's because of s**t like this so many girls turn mean. Believe it or not I actually used to be nice. But I got fucked over way to much in my life and not just by guys, my own family helped with that. On that note I really wouldn't have made it through all the pain and hurt without my friends. I love them dearly. I will mention a few right now.

My Gnome, she is my best friend and my other half. She has a mean and cold exterior but once you get past her defenses(which is not easy, by the way) she's really nice, though she is pretty blunt with or without her defenses up. So you just have to get used to that. I met Gnome on my first day of middle school and we have been best friends ever since. There were times when we drifted apart for a while but we always stood together as basically one. She is my shoulder to cry on and I couldn't function right without her. I have so many pictures in my room and she is in 99.9% of them. Hell! The girl is even in my senior pics. Her family life isn't that great either. She's got a "No noise" father and "Hilter's successor" for her mother ,so you have to feel for her. She may get mean and she may lash out at me, even though she is mad at something else totally different, but I know that if she doesn't lash out at someone she breaks down and crys and her crying scares me more than her yelling. So, I let her lash out and wait it out until it is safe again. But no matter what, I will always love her, no matter how mad she can make me, she has always been there for me and I will always be there for her. She is my corrupter, the other half of my soul. She is the air that keeps me flying. I could not live without her.

Alexandra is the quiet one, the one who keeps herself on a low key. Until you get her around us, then oh s**t. She is a great listener and an upcoming rebel. She loves her friends dearly and is soo nice to everyone around her. I love her dearly for the time she has sat there and listened to me rant about so much and stood by me through my hard times. I love how she doesn't let her father and mother keep her from living, how she keeps going day after day and smiling and laughing with us. She is one of the easiest people to love and I love her dearly.

Cody has been around almost as long as Gnome has and he is also a great friend. He only seems like a total nerd to outsiders, but he is a rockstar to me. He helps me when I need the help and he has a heart of gold. I love him so much and wouldn't have half as much knowledge on rock if it wasn't for him and his rock skills. I love him dearly and he is my rockstar.

Stacy lives down the road from me and has a fucked up family life like me. But she hasn't slowed down. She is totally adorable when she's pissed, so it's kinda hard to take her seriously, but I try. She makes me laugh and makes trigonometry all worth while in attending. She's always there for a hug and loves to share her food. Half of our memories are on the bus ride home, listening to music, eating food and talking about Gnome. I love her soo much for being the caring person she is.

My life is no fairytale. I may not get my prince, but the prince wouldn't be worth it if I didn't have my friends. This isn't a fairytale and you can't have everything you want. But I would choose my friends and their love over the blind prince anyday. My life isn't easy and it isn't all sugar and nice and neither am I. My fairytale has no prince, but it does have love. It has the love of my friends, my family. They are the ones that truely matter to me more than anything. The prince can just go suck his c**k, he may not love me, but my friends do and that in it self is a fairytale.

 

 

 

This started out as a rant by my best friend, Jordan, but I edited it and now it's more of a monolouge....

© 2008 Belle Morte


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

More of a blog than story really. It's well balanced... anger at unrequited love, comfort in friendship and seeing friends as whole people rather than just props to your own life. That's good; insight like that inside someone so young shows an attention to detail that some aren't aware of.
Keep going.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

More of a blog than story really. It's well balanced... anger at unrequited love, comfort in friendship and seeing friends as whole people rather than just props to your own life. That's good; insight like that inside someone so young shows an attention to detail that some aren't aware of.
Keep going.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

202 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 5, 2008

Author

Belle Morte
Belle Morte

Athens, GA



About
My passion is writing but I don't have all that much time to transfer my stuff from paper to the computer. Some of my stories also go along with other, already published books, but only loosely, eit.. more..

Writing
Yes, Sir Yes, Sir

A Poem by Belle Morte