He Lied

He Lied

A Poem by Bells
"

What broke me.

"

He said he would love me forever. He said it would last now and always. He promised it wouldn't end. He said he loved me to dearly. He told me we we're safe. He promised I'd be his bride. He said I'd wear the white dress , the white veil, and that we would tie to one. He promised I'd mother his child. He promised to never leave no matter the circumstance. He promised to protect me and keep me safe.  He promised all these things that meant the world to me. He promised and I believed. It was true. It was real. He would never break it because he had promised and continued to do so.  He promised to hold me up, to support me. He promised to keep my heart whole. He went and he broke that promise. Not just the promise but the infinite. The love. The freedom. The everlasting pride. He shattered my heart. He got up and he left me. He left me with a thorn. that thorn dug deep into my skin. Bleeding me away from this world. Bleeding me slow to feel the pain. With a faded life. He left me dying and broken. He promised those things. He lied. He never loved. He never wanted me. He never thought the world of me. He never tried. He never kept me safe. He made me sick. He made me brake. He made me live a lie. He promised it all to be the truth. He left me nothing but a shriveled sore broke sliver. A little soul with nothing to keep or protect. He left me with my love shattered. He promised and he lied.

© 2009 Bells


Author's Note

Bells
Ignore spelling errors as well as grammar errors!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

49 Views
Added on March 7, 2009

Author

Bells
Bells

Los Angeles, CA



About
I'm 16. I live in LA and I love to write. It's one of my favorite things!! Besides that.. There's not much more to know about me. :) more..

Writing
This Place This Place

A Poem by Bells


Deafness Deafness

A Poem by Bells