Misc Memories 1

Misc Memories 1

A Story by Ben

Misc Memories

 

Back in 03 there was the reemergence of lollapalooza. I went along with a group of four or five friends, hung out all evening, snuck five joints in, in my sock, bad idea, they got wrinkled up, and didn’t smoke well. Met an old hippie that gave me that advice to always think of music as being 50% the equipment, which I still believe, also smoked a joint with him. I thought queens of the stone age was the best band there, I even some how shook josh’s hand, however after feeling great and awesome and glad about that and clichély telling him that I loved his music so much or some such other s**t, I felt since then terrible in some small since, from right after as 10 other people bombarded him and wanted to shake his hand right after, there at the b stage.  Later some other people thought jane’s addiction was the best thing by far, while I was mostly predominately dominated by the fact that I was hoping A Perfect Circle was going to be there, a let down later very much made up for as I went to a tool concert and, with only 20 min notice, it was an excellent time. When incubus came on, by vote of the crowd it was obvious that their favorite collectively in St. Louis was Incubus. I saw the crowd all stand, like nothing else, and when the music came on, there was a cloud of smoke across the vast 400 or 500 something ft outdoor crowd, I wandered in closer, my eyes were bad. I’ll never forget the random kindness of some chick who, like when I asked for a puff of the fat nice smelling joint going around nearby, stood up for me, when someone else said no, she was like, no, he wants a puff, let him have some, she was gorgeous, and wore the pants in the group and of with her boyfriend. That is my pleasant random misc memory.  

© 2021 Ben


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on August 5, 2021
Last Updated on August 5, 2021

Author

Ben
Ben

Portland, CO



About
Like to learn and know And be my potential of aware I love the quote, "look in, let not either the true nature of things or their proper worth escape you" I also love the quote "In the mornin.. more..

Writing
Kamran's words Kamran's words

A Poem by Ben


Forces Forces

A Poem by Ben


Unfinished Poem Unfinished Poem

A Poem by Ben