A letter to me

A letter to me

A Story by Poseidra
"

Sad beats 101

"
Love is a fucked up thing, i am honestly scared to ever feel the true effects, i have gotten the taste of caring for someone and feeling for them but actually willing to live for a person and intrusting my life and depending on them fully scares me. The hurt it causes deals the most devastating blow to a person, the pain so acute in its nature leaves a scar that never heals, the mark is forever left a stain on things that once were. I weep for the person that goes through this heart renching pain and still manage to go through their day with some semblence of sanity. These are one of the strongest humans to walk the earth and you have my heartfelt appreciation. For the future me i am currently shedding a tear right now for what you will go through, but my message is to always hold on, always remember to keep a smile on your face, no matter the occasion, hold fast and remember i will always love you when no one else will.

© 2019 Poseidra


Author's Note

Poseidra
This was just meant to vent

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

49 Views
Added on February 24, 2019
Last Updated on February 24, 2019

Author

Poseidra
Poseidra

Georgetown , Guyana



About
I am just another person trying to temper my mind and soul through reading and writing whether fiction or nonfiction. more..

Writing
Why Why

A Story by Poseidra


Murrr Murrr

A Story by Poseidra


Surety Surety

A Story by Poseidra