VAULT OF WISH

VAULT OF WISH

A Story by Benjamin
"

Time is everything

"


We all work for Time, he's the employer of us all. Time is currency. We all are given the same amount of time to work with in a day. Some use their hours wisely while some waste it. Time has a mean side, once lost, it can never be regained.

Many complain and say to themselves; I wish I was born with a silver spoon. Others say, I wish I was as Lucky as that fellow. Many wish to be like the successful man in his reign, but that will always remain in the Vault of Wish, forever safe. Success my friend don't just happen, it is planned for.

Successful men can account for their time, it's their most valued asset. Waste of time is actually waste of resources and Greatness will elude you if you so continue. 
Let every minute count, employ the help of discipline, stay conscious of time and never loose sight of her for anything. 

Plan your day a day before, assign time to everything you do and soon enough, you'd be the man that makes things happen. That's the Platform Greatness performs, but it's your call.

© 2019 Benjamin


Author's Note

Benjamin
How have you been coping with time?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

58 Views
Added on July 21, 2019
Last Updated on July 21, 2019
Tags: successful, time, greatness

Author

Benjamin
Benjamin

Owerri, Nigeria



About
I Love writing and i love everything about nature, people, and everything that exists. I think everything has a voice and seeks to be expressed. more..

Writing