Ode to the ominous amen...

Ode to the ominous amen...

A Poem by Benny Doyle

Ode to the ominous amen... We know this place, confined in space, embedded in a thought. our fall from grace, or times we chase the memory we forgot... The "oh so sure" of what we were in life is now bereft, and time is pure if you prefer a plot of lifelong theft... It's not a cell, what did you yell before the casket closed? If nothing fell beneath your spell, would ego be exposed? So, where's this grave of death, so brave, where life has been contained? we only save the time we gave, the rest is unexplained...

© 2015 Benny Doyle


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

The poem itself is crystal clear and the way it reads is good but lay-out kills the immersion. Try to thing about giving your partner named 'Your poem' some space. For space must be given in order to realize the true beauty of this poem.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 16, 2015
Last Updated on June 16, 2015

Author

Benny Doyle
Benny Doyle

Manila, NCR, Philippines



About
I am Jahziel and writing is my hobby. I also want to improve my writing skills by making a lot of stories and also by expressing myself. I believe that writing is the way to communicate and give meani.. more..

Writing