Our coaxed and costly vow pt.2 (the bet)

Our coaxed and costly vow pt.2 (the bet)

A Poem by Benny Doyle

 This bad luck streak, so un-unique, that long lost summer day. you seek the weak, but only speak to souls about to stray... It's evident with evidence, you'll never let me be. you've come again, two thirds of ten, with yet another plea... it's one last taunt you'd love to flaunt, one soul you'd never spare. this childish haunt, what do you want? does Robert Plant still care? so now we duel, old righteous fool, we both are filled with wrath. perpetual school's only rule is always do the math... a brand new deal, a stare of steel, but only for the brave. I think I feel this life's not real, but neither is your grave... I dared confide and still you tried, this coaxed and costly bet. the ink has dried, so when I've died, we'll see who pays their debt...

© 2015 Benny Doyle


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
Added on June 16, 2015
Last Updated on June 18, 2015

Author

Benny Doyle
Benny Doyle

Manila, NCR, Philippines



About
I am Jahziel and writing is my hobby. I also want to improve my writing skills by making a lot of stories and also by expressing myself. I believe that writing is the way to communicate and give meani.. more..

Writing