Dreamer

Dreamer

A Story by FT

In life there are times where failure has a  very big impact in our life where you feel like everything and everyone has gave up on you, and you have no one to turn to.  Well thats me many times when you think you have everything under control you actually don't.  Don't think if everything in life is fine now its going to be okay, once this person told me in life you have to expect the good and the bad don't think your going to get through life just like that.  Stage i am now you won't believe am not writing this for people to know me am writing this because i know how it feels to be on that dark side when you think that no everything you try it turns out the opposite and to make it worse the people you thought were your friends turned their backs on you because of the situation you are.  Girl/boy/lady/Men who ever you are reading this just know no one in this world defines who you are but God what we most of all forgot its that we can never fight our battles without God, so this is the time to be yourself take time to rethink things ask God to direct you to the right path, and one thing PRAYER number one way to talk to God. Don't think failure has an ending nope it is always the beginning and like i always tell myself in every failure there is a break through no matter what,  so what ever people say about you yes it hurts like hell it touches you and you feel like giving up.  Its up to you to take their words and leave the life you have  now or you can stand up and do you boo and show them the failure they thought is going to stay a failure is something much more you expected to be God is your only way don't think of the situation you are think of what your going to achieve in the future, we have a purpose in life God will never put you in a situation you can't handle so get up that lazy a*s and start making plans for your future you might be the next billionaire or president in the this world the only thing stopping you from your destiny is your self and no one else take this advice as God talking to you take time and just see things changing in your life.

© 2016 FT


Author's Note

FT
don't mind the way i wrote write back if you think this article has touched you

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is a great inspirational work. I'm sure a whole lot of people will be able to relate with this.
Text and grammar wise, if you tried to write in a particular style than congrats, if you didn't than I suggest going over it. While it's not the important part (the great message is), I think it'll be easier for people to read and relate with it if it'll be written in a more flowing mannar. The free style does give it a feeling of freedom, but It's a little hard on the eyes throughout the whole thing:)

Posted 7 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
FT
This i wrote just to show people that there are people who care about them in life and chances for them to be someone is very high no matter what people say.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
2 Reviews
Added on December 22, 2016
Last Updated on December 22, 2016

Author

FT
FT

Windhoek, Khomas, Namibia



About
am self loved special person who does not care what people thinks or say about me that adds no value to my life. more..