How to Do Proper Handstand

How to Do Proper Handstand

A Story by Bernard Mason

You have sometimes wondered how a proper handstand can be done or how it can be achieved. You have to relax and learn about the different ways of making sure that you are used to handstand in the very simple ways. These simple ways of doing the hand stand are very important since they help in progressively increasing the total load of an individual over the work out.


     


After this is increase, you can go ahead and involve yourself in advanced body skills of proper handstand progressions which will help you to be able to do handstand in the easiest ways. For a proper handstand, you have to acquire skills, these skills can only be acquired through practicing and training most of the times. You cannot become a good handstand practitioner by just attacking it through throwing up of your legs in the air. This is what most people do and they tend to think that they are experts when it comes to handstand. For you to have a proper handstand which will help you to always have progression in it there are some steps that have to be followed. In most cases these steps are termed as advanced since before you start you have to have basic skills about handstand and how it is done. Some of the steps that can help you achieve proper handstand progression include the following:


1. Crawling- Crawling is very important when it comes to handstand since it helps in making sure that you are in a position to hold different weights within your hands. In most cases, crawling helps in developing the necessary strength and flexibility which are important when it comes to handstand. The strength and flexibility helps any person doing the handstand to be able to support their entire body weight at any single instance.


2. Headstands and hollows- during handstand, it is important to learn about headstands and hollows for proper progression. In this case you have to learn how to stack your body during handstand and how to stay in a vertical position always. Headstand will help you in lining up of the body; this will helps in creating a larger surface area where you can support yourself. Hollows will help in learning how to get very tight when on handstand and staying at this position at that particular time. For more tips on how to do the headstands and hollows you can visit the GMB website video tutorials where you can see their handstand videos which will clear show how they are brought about during handstand.


3. Balancing of the body- this is one of the toughest steps when it comes to handstand. It involves having a freestanding handstand while balancing your body without any movement. Your body weight is supported by the hands without leaning on the wall, this requires freestanding on your own on a free space.


This balance in handstand brings the difference between freestanding using your hands and holding against a wall so as to get support. You must be able to do a lot of exercises so as to be able to know where the balancing point of your body is, it also involves developing very strong hand strength which helps in dealing with your body weight. These three steps help in developing a proper handstand progression which shows that one is an expert in handstand. Click here, a website featuring helpful info.

© 2015 Bernard Mason


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

594 Views
Added on January 9, 2015
Last Updated on January 9, 2015

Author