Review-Study of the Backpack Wenger Large Volume Daypack

Review-Study of the Backpack Wenger Large Volume Daypack

A Story by Bernard Petty
"

You already know where to put any things, how the accessory will look on the body and the hand reaches for the wallet itself. The only problem is that in the end, you can expect disappointment.

"

It happens that you look at some kind of backpack or bag and in your head one thought: "I want, I want such a thing, it's cool! ".


I once had such a thing with one of the models of HP notebook backpacks: externally cool, flat, a lot of pockets and departments, but in operation it was uncomfortable.




Bad protection of the laptop, there is not even a fastener or pressure tape on the corresponding department, pockets are very much too much, but somehow their arrangement is not thought out and as a result, there is not much to accommodate, and it's easy to get confused.


In general, the Logitech Kinetik was bought rather quickly, and the child successfully destroyed the HP article by school textbooks.


At first glance, I was not impressed


Once in a certain store, I was looking at folding knives, firmly convinced that it was Swiss Victorinox - red plastic pens, familiar logo in the form of a cross on a red background.


Then I noticed the name and read " Wenger ". " It 's strange, they look so much like Victorinox knives, probably some kind of Chinese," I thought, and that's the first time I met this company.


After a couple of months in Moscow wandered with Arthur in the shopping center "European" in search of all sorts of cool pieces, including interesting bags and backpacks. There is a mood when you want something new and cool to buy, but do not know what yet. As a result, we came upon a department with traveling accessories, where Wenger backpacks were discovered.


Attracted attention is the interesting design of the handle, made of a steel cable wrapped with neoprene, plus a lot of straps and pockets. Arthur chose Wenger Narrow Hiking Pack - a small 19-liter city model, complete as a large backpack for travel (chest and waist belts, ties, mounts for carbines, etc.).




I just twirled in my hands a larger analog - Wenger Large Volume Daypack and was not impressed, since he reminded me of a clothes-bag - a big, But all sort of soft and indistinct. But at the same time, he climbed from the smartphone to the Internet and read about the company. It turned out that Wenger was actually Victorinox's only competitor in his field, and as a result, the latter bought an opponent.


I went to the Web for a more careful study of this product and. I wanted it, I so much wanted that I ordered it in half an hour, and by the evening it was already in my hands.

© 2018 Bernard Petty


Author's Note

Bernard Petty
After some time I returned home, heard from Arthur positive impressions of using the best bow hunting backpack reviews Wenger, and also read in the comments on the news about him, a recommendation to pay attention to Wenger Large Volume Daypack.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
Added on March 1, 2018
Last Updated on March 1, 2018
Tags: best bow hunting backpack, best bow hunting backpack review