Twilight FanFic

Twilight FanFic

A Story by Berry
"

My own story of Twilight

"
Edward smiled and put his arm around my waist. Even with all of the lights turned off and the curtains closed, I saw his beautiful face. I blinked and smiled back.

We were on his bed, body’s entwined like a flower on the stem. Much to my disappointment, we still had our clothes on.
Edward kissed my neck and then my lips. As always, little sparks flew through my body like fireworks on the 4th of July.

I kissed him back. It was like tasting sweet chocolate for the first time.

Suddenly, with a soft groan, Edward lifted me up off him and so softly pushed me, so I was lying on my back . Edward put his lips to my neck. They felt ice cool and I struggled to control my breathing. I felt his lips run up to my cheek, finally finding what they longed for—my lips. One hand moved down my leg-his lips never letting go of mine.

And then it was all a blur. All I remember was Edward kissing me like he never kissed me before. I thought of the time at the airport, when Edward kissed me as if he would never see me again.
No, this was not like that time. Edward was kissing me with such passion. His arms wrapped around my body so tight, I could barely breathe. But I didn’t care.

I wrapped my arms around him. His body was ice cold. I involuntarily shuddered.

Edward pulled back. He gazed at me with his beautiful eyes with a questioning look.
“Noooo,” I moaned. “What’s wrong?”

His questioning look turned to anger. “I’m sorry Bella.”

I looked at him disappointed and confused.

“I didn’t mean to get out of control,” He explained.

I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck. “Please lose your control again,” I said and softly kissed his neck.

He pulled away again and I sighed with frustration.

“Isabella Marie Swan, don’t be so difficult,” He got off the bed. Then he smiled and cupped my face in his hands. “I’ll make it up to you after were married.”

“But that’s so long!” I protested.
He grinned. I pouted.

Then, realizing I wasn’t going to get my way, I flopped down on the king sized bed and sighed.

“Da da da dum,” I hummed. I imagined myself in a wedding dress and Edward so handsome in a tuxedo.

Then I giggled when I imagined Jessica Stanley, Mike Newton and Lauren Mallory from the seats, gaping at me like I lost my mind.

I smiled again. I was getting married to a vampire

 

© 2008 Berry


Author's Note

Berry
Hey---what do you think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

That is so sweet!

Posted 12 Years Ago


amazinggg..again! :)
although..bella doesnt seem the type who giggles
lol..but still, it could be a part of the book..eclipse perhaps?

Posted 15 Years Ago


Love this!!

You are awesome.

Posted 15 Years Ago


As a Twilighter I could say with certainty that this could definitely be in the book. Great writing. =]

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

166 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 9, 2008

Author

Berry
Berry

Elmira, NY



About
About me: My name is called Berry Elffrost. Some of my passions are: Politics, Reading, Writing, World History, and Science Just to name a few of my favorite books: Harry Potter Series Twilight Ser.. more..

Writing
Kiss of an Enemy Kiss of an Enemy

A Story by Berry


~Un-named~ ~Un-named~

A Story by Berry