HFlow 1

HFlow 1

A Story by Bettersize

HFLOW-1 metal powder flowability tester  is mainly used for the test of the flowability of metal powders. HFlow-1 evaluates the flowability of metal powders by testing the capability of the sample to flow through a 2.5 mm standard funnel. The HFlow-1 Hall Flow meter is designed and manufactured based on the ISO4490-2008 standard.

 

If you want to know more about determination of particle size distribution and hall flow meter price, please visit our website.

 

Now the price of particle measuring services is affordable, if you have needs, please contact us.

 

Founded in 1995, Bettersize is China’s No. 1 player in laser particle sizing business, in the most recent years, Bettersize has gained increasing significance at the global market, offering a wide variety of products from basic to advanced research equipment, delivering precise analysis of materials from nanometer to millimeter.

© 2022 Bettersize


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

21 Views
Added on April 11, 2022
Last Updated on April 11, 2022
Tags: mie, theory

Author

Bettersize
Bettersize

Dandong, Liaoning, China



About
Founded in 1995, Bettersize is China's famous particle size testing technology research and development base, and one of China's largest particle size analyzer manufacturers. Bettersize develops and .. more..

Writing