A Girl's story 3

A Girl's story 3

A Story by Bhagyashree Bhat
"

'Truth reveals...'

"
DR.sharma took a deep breathe.
It was a rainy night. Cold breeze was playing with curtains and windows. She was sitting on an easy chair, staring at window. Her mind was in a deep thought, she couldn't relieve herself from the shock she had in the morning. Her body shivered again ....
That morning she met sharanya, best friend of akshata. After having a conversation with her, she could conclude one thing. Sharanya said that , akshata used to speak with herself oftenly. Other day at the bus stop she was found speaking with herself , and behaved as a stranger with her friends.
Now sharma was clear that ,akshata is suffering from hallucinations. But still wasn't able to know the cause of the disease.
It was 1.30 a.m...
DR sharma was going through some medical journals about hallucinations.By 4.a.m in the morning she decided something and went to sleep.
" Akshata , you are in a subconscious stage. You are feeling a deep sleep. Concentrate,.... By the time I count 5 , you will be in a deep sleep.
1, 2,3,4,5..... Now , we are moving to your past days. 1 month before , have you witnessed something which made you frightened .. ?"...
Akshata was hipnotised by DR. Suresh, the famous psychiatrist. Outside the counselling room, Dr.sharma and akshata's parents were waiting for doctor's response.
Now akshata started speaking slowly... She was mumbling... " Y..e..s , I saw a person, who was harassing a girl and forcing her to love him. It was terrible."
"Where ? , Who was the person"
" Kshitij, my neighbour. He was torturing my friend neha, in parking of our apartment. I came searching for her and I saw them. Later ... "
" Later what happened akshata?... Come on"
" Kshitij groped her and neha tried to release herself . I was afraid and couldn't utter even a word. I stood like a statue and witnessed everything , which was worse. She was brutally raped and tortured. "
" later , neha lost her conscious . Kshitij saw me and warned me , not to tell anyone about this, or else I will be the next victim".
She paused for a while .
" I left the place and started moving towards my flat. My heart was crying and I felt myself very helpless. I was feeling like thousands of crackers bursted all at once in my brain."
Akshata weeped for a while and felt asleep.
DR suresh was panic and was sorry for akshata .
As soon as doctor entered the cabin , he could see eager faces of the three people.
" Akshata had witnessed something which she should not .She saw her friend getting raped and was unable to do anything. This incident had effected her mind and brain .
Due to this , she started imagining herself as a victim. "
Akshata's parents were shocked . DR sharma was tensed .
" She needs good treatment and support. Please, don't tell her about this. She needs more love and care . We can bring back to normal stage . But, it takes time . "
Akshata is under treatment now and her parents are hoping for the best . DR. Sharma and suresh are trying their best .
........ THE END.....

© 2017 Bhagyashree Bhat


Author's Note

Bhagyashree Bhat
"This story is just an imagination. It has no relation with any person. "

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

well you have a great imagination my friend,loved part 3

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Bhagyashree Bhat

7 Years Ago

Thanks for reading and supporting 😊
I recall reading a story in the press that could almost have been this in reality Bhagyashree Bhat. It was a horriific tale but not just imagined sadly.
Well done here
:)

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Bhagyashree Bhat

7 Years Ago

Thank u 😊...
First Of All , Nice Job Madam.......Good Story...Three Parts To Make Suspense....Nice Ending And Main Theme Is So Nice Which Was Reveled At End.....It Happens Mostly......When We Saw SOmeone GEt Worse Disease We ALso Think It Can Also Comes To ME Start Worrying MAny Times.......Last Year We Experience Mind Shakuing Earthquake Which Hits For Just 1 minute Almost But Totally Created Fear In Our Mind For Long Time Almost After 7 or 8 months i am fear about earthquake when something shake slowly i feel earthquake came sometime when in silecne when i was lying on bed my hearts beet sattrt and sound of heart beet make me feel earhquake earthquake .....By The Way You Have Work Done Well Best Of Luck or Next Writings.....

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Bhagyashree Bhat

7 Years Ago

Thank u friend...'fear' is the worst thing, that ruins life. Sadly ,in todays date many people suff.. read more
This comment has been deleted by the poster.
Sikandar Khan

7 Years Ago

Welcome You Are Right...

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 9, 2017
Last Updated on April 11, 2017

Author

Bhagyashree Bhat
Bhagyashree Bhat

Varanasi, India



About
Iam An engineer, writing is my hobby. a person who loves artistic thing.. love dancing, singing. I admire at our Indian culture and tradition . I love my husband a lot ...he is my strength ,my ev.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


"Pandemic" "Pandemic"

A Poem by ...