The council from Beyond

The council from Beyond

A Story by BigBossTooN
"

The leaders of the four Elven races come to discuss what should be done with the rebellion on Planet 001. This is a scene from my massive story of Galactic warfare and animal-men fighting Star Elves.

"
In a universe that is not ours is an empire that spreads through more than half its galaxy. The Empire is lead by a race of beings known as the Star Elves. They live on a planet at the center of the galaxy feeding on the energies that flow from there and give life to other worlds. The planet once lived in unending war with its people separated by skin tone and beliefs. It ended when one race conquered them all and forced them to cooperate to save their planet by any means necessary. 
After that, they expanded beyond the stars through portals and space craft and conquered hundreds of worlds. On each world were different humanoid creatures that lived in a relative peace with all of its inhabitants. The Elves took them all and did what they wished with them. Some worlds were used as experimental bases with its people used as test subjects in all sorts of terrible ways, some worlds were used for mining, and some were used to turn its inhabitants into warriors and soldiers. Along with that, certain species of certain worlds were traded out with others, either to see if they could survive or to bring more workers.
All planets either did what the Elves demanded or cooperated with them to earn special treatment. One planet has become the first to actually rebel. Though there have been fights with the natives on other worlds, this was the most well coordinated and efficient of them all. This is on an Imperial colony planet taken called Planet 001. It's natives are humanoid lions, wolves, tigers, foxes, cats, and dogs along with transfered rodent species like hedgehogs, porcupines, mice, moles, and squirrels. The planet is used as a mining planet for the rodents after theirs was destroyed, and the bigger meaner natives are trained to become cheap footmen. Now they all use those skills against their masters and representatives from each Elven species have come to discus what has happened in the Imperial palace on Star Prime.
The room was a large dome-like room with higher balcony room for the higher ups and a lower room segregated by desk spaces with representatives from different provinces of the planet and planetary governors from colony worlds. The lower room was separated by color, however. Half was filled with Blue Star Elves and the other Red Elves. Neither ever truly saw eye to eye even after the Emperor took power. The Red Elves were about conquering and killing before the universe ended, and the Blue believed in pure and cold genetic and technological scientific advancing and manipulation. The two fighting wiped out the third native species of Elves, the Yellow, and nearly destroyed their planet.
Discussion and mumbling spread through out the room with territories and species butting heads in how they should rule properly. Then suddenly a booming voice was heard, the voice of one of the Emperor's royal servants. He was at the balcony level attracting everyones attention in one shout.
"Be silent!" He boomed "Bring your attention forth here and now to your royal highness. Behold, the Lord Emperor of the Stars, Emperor Harrison Elgran!!"
The crowd applauded the Emperor's entry, with some stale reluctance. Some members of the court, mostly Blue, still hated the Emperor. The Emperor had taken the matters of the planet in his own hands with no care for anyone but himself, HIS people, and HIS planet. A true, cold ruler worthy of the Blue were it not for his skin tone.
The Emperor revealed himself before the court to be a muscular, well groomed, and well dressed Purple. The Emperor was a half breed. The outcome of a forced congregation between a Red and a Blue. He had the cold thought of a Blue with the blood thirty cunning of a Red. Truly a creature with great power. He, along with others like him, ended the war and tamed the planet. Everybody hated and feared HIS people.
Behind the Emperor, though, was not another Purple but a Green. The Grand Duke Elfarar. His people were a forced fusion cold Blue thinking and peaceful, tranquil Yellow. When the Purple plotted and fought, the Green aided in better planning and kept the Empire stable. But though both worked together they hated each other, and did their best to hide that so that no one could take advantage of them.
"Let us now come to order" said the Emperor raising his hand with a loud voice. "I know you're all worried about the uprise on Planet 001. Let this be our first line of business before we move on to other matters. May the Master General and the Lord Doctor come forth?"
The Master General was the leader of all Reds, a massive, muscular monster of an elf with mutton chops dawning a dark crimson uniform covered in shining medals and empty weapon holders(since the front desk made him remove them). The Lord Doctor was the leader of the Blues. He was a tall slender figure with a long braided pony tail, small circular glasses, and dawning a dark blue suit. Both men hated each other, but the Emperor kept them in check.
"Gentlemen," The Emperor said, "I know you both have pressing matters on other planets, but I require your ideas on the subject at hand. What would you do with the uprising on Planet 001?"
"I've read the reports, my lord" The Lord Doctor said, "I read about how they've taken many of our installations. Science stations, star crystal mining fields, and they are gaining more and more land with each passing day."
"I asked for an option, Doctor" Said the Emperor, "I didn't ask for a oral reading of my territorial casualties."
"Apologies, my lord" said the Doctor, "But this sound more like a military matter than a scientific matter. I don't understand why I'm here exactly"
"You're here because I demanded you to be here" said the Emperor, "I was hoping that maybe one of your many planetary wide experimental creatures could perhaps take care of them."
"My departments haven't really made anything we could used that is fully weaponized, my lord." The Doctor said, "We can use and send more improoved weaponry to the military power we have on the planet."
"WHAT!?" At last shouted the General, "You can't possibly be thinking we send our newest weapons to a planet that isn't even Elven protected? The Pigs guard that planet for us. We give them what they basically need, but we keep better stuff to ourselves."
"The General is right" The Emperor said, "I'd rather have a rebellion made of animals wielding bows and arrows on one planet, than one that could possibly spread to others using our own weaponry."
"Surely we can control them and keep them one planet" The Doctor suggested, "We can cut off connection from it completely and wait for them to wear their selves off."
"You can't possibly be suggesting waiting months, possibly years, for a planet to be used again for Star Jewel Mining?" The General questioned, "Imagine the loss in revenue from such a gamble."
"What do you suggest, General?" The Emperor asked
"What I suggest, m'lord" The General started, "Is that we stop listening to four eyes here and send in the new army. The one my people have been training on Planet 018."
"You're suggesting sending the Reptilian creatures from that planet to Planet 001?" The Doctor asked, "You'd be sending down a scourge that could possibly devour the population."
"Of course we'd send down a controlled limited amount of them" The General recovered in saying, "We send a good amount of them with some of our troops to match and we'll have the planet back in our hands soon enough"
"I like it" The Emperor said, "We shall go with the General's plan"
"Your highness!" The Doctor shouted,"Who would be so stupid to go in as a field commander with these creatures? We can't go and risk the safety of our own people using a force we've hardly truly field tested."
"I will go!" shouted a man from behind the Emperor. It was the Duke, "I will go and ensure the safety of our people."
"Will you now?" The Emperor questioned, "You sure you can do this, cousin?"
"I'm quite certain" The Duke said. Both men then stared into each others eyes hard. The Emperor knew something was off. But this could be a good opportunity.
"Fine. Go prepare your men when the meeting is over" The Emperor said, and he then turned to face the General, "And you, General, will prepare and arm 10,000 Reptilian men. No more than that."
"Yes, M'lord." The General bowed and said.
Now the choice has been made. What will the future hold for these bloody men?

© 2010 BigBossTooN


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

this is really good!


Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
1 Review
Added on October 28, 2010
Last Updated on October 29, 2010
Tags: Star Burner Elves Red Blue Purpl

Author

BigBossTooN
BigBossTooN

Hollywood, FL



About
Funny, dark, fantasy, sci-fi, and super hero type writer. more..