12 o'clock

12 o'clock

A Story by Black Carnival
"

I was really tired when I wrote this so I'm sorry for my incompetence to use a wider range of vocabular.

"

Angelic laughter echoed throughout the corridors, blood trickling silently down the adolescent’s chin gradually falling through the air to the puddle of red liquid which had formed carelessly at the feet of the seemingly innocent girl. The young girl consisted of golden locks which waved down to her hips, specks of blood splattered on her heart shaped face, blood red lips and other perfectly sculpted features.

 

Her eyes were like none anyone has ever seen before. A beautiful shining crystal blue, but they held a deep, ocean blue circle surrounding the pupil. Skin, the whitest snow – the softest silk – her fragile body looked as if it was shatter with a single touch.

 

The girl looked around the age of fourteen, but was beautiful for her age - a goddess. But there was nothing pure about this demon, well not this side of her anyway. She wore a white, flowing dress which reached just above her knees but was destroyed by the blood stains and rips which were scattered around the white fortress.

 

Staring at the corpse which lay motionless at her feet she released a gut wrenching laugh while staring amused at the blood gushing out of the woman’s body like an everlasting waterfall. When she had finished her moment of sadistic joy, she viciously removed the steel kitchen knife from her victims head and decided to move onto her next victim.

 

Glancing at the clock, the hands pointed to ’12 O’clock’ - lunch time was over; it’s time for the dessert.  Skipping down the white cemented stairs, she came to a halt mid way, scanning the lobby for any unwanted guests. It seemed to be empty, except for the security guard whom was busy checking the cameras. There’s dessert.

 

The girl appeared before the man in the blink of an eye, eyes wide and innocent with her hands neatly tucked beneath each other. She gave a little cough to indicate her presence, smiling gleefully as the man jumped about fifty foot in the air.

 

“Sorry there lil’ Darlin’, didn’t see you there” He chuckled bending over the desk to get a better look at the youth. He gasped as he absorbed her beauty but quickly covered it to avoid further embarrassment.

 

“It’s Okay” She replied quietly, her voice sounding like bells chiming. “I was just wondering when breakfast will open” She added, gripping the knife tightly behind her back.

 

“It opens at eight in the morning darlin’, and what are you doing down here so late, it’s past twelve O’Clock!” he exclaimed as if she was breaking the law.

“No Duh” The girl thought to herself, as the idiotic man continued to stare at her. “I’m Hungry” She spoke emotionlessly, her face a blank canvas.

 

“Well I’m sor-“ He began but was rudely interupted by her whining.

 

“I want food – Now!” She exclaimed and lunged at him, slashing his throat. He gasped for air, attempting to drag his body to the phone – his eyes never leaving her. She let him think he was about to press the emergency button, but swiftly and quickly sliced off his hand.

He screamed, staring at the empty space where his hand used to be. Smiling down at him she quickly and swiftlyjumped on top of him, clamping her teeth down onto his neck. He began to thrash violently, attempting to push her off with his one hand. Grinning at his foolish behaviour, the youth brought her fist up to mid air and swung it down fast – and hard. As soon as her porcelain white, blood stained hand collided with his face, it smashed right through the skull – shooting out the other side like a bullet.

"Dead Instantly – But still fresh" She thoughts before seizing the mans dead body.

© 2009 Black Carnival


Author's Note

Black Carnival
Please be truthful :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow i love this it is grate :-)

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Creepy (shivers) , but excellently written, like a real author :D


Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 27, 2009
Last Updated on December 8, 2009

Author

Black Carnival
Black Carnival

Liverpool, United Kingdom



About
N a M e ;; Thomas Wharton A g E ;; 14 E y E s ;; Blue H a I r ;; Blonde B i R t H d A y ;; 10/11 F A V O U R I T E ;; A u T h O r ;; Darren Shan S a G a / B o O k ;; The Saga of Darren Shan.. more..

Writing
Flare Flare

A Story by Black Carnival