That Summer

That Summer

A Poem by MaggieMortis

                               That Summer,
That summer I had been threw so much, My boyfriend was very demanding and controlling at most times even his friends hated how he treated me. I started developing these feelings not nothing if it was for lust or actually falling for someone. I started focusing my time on getting to know them and spending time with her and to this day we are best friends.  We have been threw so much in such little time she has an addiction problem but no matter what Ill never turn her away.
When I look at her I see an extraordinary, beautiful, and unique girl, That has been hurt alot but she buried her pain in alcohol and drugs and I see that beautiful girl slowly slipping away. I don't want to lose her.   
I love helping you threw your addiction it makes me feel like you can really trust me. I would do anything in my power to help you. So I hope you make it threw detox and get better cause you have soooo much potential. I also can to realize that I have grown feelings for you but I know your with someone so i shall wait for my time to tell you. I have been thinking about this morning...
We drank together last night and I know you like to cuddle but I never read in to it. But this morning when we experienced the touching and talking but I know you were drunk and don't remember.......

© 2012 MaggieMortis


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is sad. I hope things work out.

The spelling you need to change in a few places is 'through', not threw. You should change that.

Good luck though in this relationship.

Posted 2 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

201 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 19, 2012
Last Updated on March 19, 2012

Author

MaggieMortis
MaggieMortis

Chilliwack, Wiccan, Pagan , Canada



About
Im a very open person but no one really know's who i am i dont even think i know who i am i guess. I think its awesome to have a place to write my thoughts.... more..

Writing