JOURNALS OF MY ALTERNATE MIND: IV. The Deception Point

JOURNALS OF MY ALTERNATE MIND: IV. The Deception Point

A Story by Js.
"

Entry 13.01.09

"

Pt. 2

It’s the strangest phenomena, when two lovers face each other in silence,

and are able to feel both everything and nothing all together…

 

He cautiously sat beside her, yearning for the warmth they both knew they needed from each other.

He would open his mouth to try to speak, but words failed to be pronounced,

And she was shifting further and further away, dealing with her own emotions very roughly.

He sensed she knew exactly what he intended to say, that instead of making it easier,

only made things excruciatingly harder…but it was too late to go back, he had to say something.

 

The mutual stillness was suddenly interrupted by his abrupt words condemning the unfounded ending to their short but intense relationship.

It just wasn’t powerful enough to surpass his fear and uncertainty towards his and his young daughter’s future.

It wasn’t protected well enough to outdo his ex’s constant manipulative schemes to get him back so she could have her pride repaired.

It wasn’t meaningful enough for him to try and beat all odds against them.

 

Fury and disbelief frenzied in her eyes, burning him through razor-sharp words…

 

© 2009 Js.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
Added on January 13, 2009

Author

Js.
Js.

Maputo, Mozambique



About
Like many others, my sense of writting is anything but 'normal' (whatever that is). I write what I feel, its deeply real, people often misunderstand it, mistaking it for depression. Being dark and b.. more..

Writing