Iceberg Confession

Iceberg Confession

A Story by Laura Lynn

If only I could figure out that the horrible aspects are not all the truth of it,
collecting all the dimes for our sweet planet, a foreign exchange waits right there.
Earth rotates, spins about on its axis.  Those people are no more than any other.
Behold you are in your perfect world but you can't predict precisely what will be.
Escape, escape, I hear.  I am an eternal refugee.  I will always want to run, never
really feeling contained in the same surroundings, needing contrast.  I will not ask.
Good God is holding out the lettuces for the kingdom on earth, which has so much.

© 2014 Laura Lynn


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A confession and I would only have to assume that the Iceberg part could be related to the world of thinking as the apparent relation to cold and calculated. So much shared here that I seem pushed to navigate and paint as I go. I think one of the most incredible illusion created is that we are "coded" to accept that a pretty ending will unravel if that was not the case so be it! But from that to thik that what does unravel is not an expression of divinity is in my world only an assumption and one based in ignorance. True we are as equal as we should be but that is not in the eyes of each other. Ideologies wich are held by idealisms come from above or the world of insipiration. Bringing them down to reality is a lifetime of work. Escaping and dessociating is not really an option.

Since man departed from your kingdom
And forgot your names,
You fathers in the heavens.

Thank You.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 19, 2014
Last Updated on December 19, 2014

Author

Laura Lynn
Laura Lynn

Fairfax, VA



About
I like writing. I don't know what else to say. This has been a great website to share works in progress, some which I have abandoned some which I loose to myself and enjoy writing most of all. It'.. more..

Writing
Arrival Arrival

A Poem by Laura Lynn