I Wanna Be a Ho, Part Two � Attention Ho�s (Naga Uta)

I Wanna Be a Ho, Part Two � Attention Ho�s (Naga Uta)

A Poem by Blackbirdsong
"

Part Two in a continuing series dedicated to all the people I have come across in various online communities who have clearly read the same handbook.

"

 

  

To get what you want

Calculate manipulate

Have your friends join in

Victim play and victim do

Cry fake tears and smile

Run away and then come back

Whine out all your rage

Whisper made-up cruelties

Boo-hoo how you’re hurt

Play adult then cry baby

Pout moan sniffle scream

Count on idiots and friends

To come to your side

They won’t think they’ll just react

Misplaced loyalty

You use them to play your games

They are pawns to you

Others who see through your tricks

Viper’s tongue targets

These will not fall prey to you

Strength frustration brings

So you try another game

They were mean to you

Threaten farewells then don’t leave

Threaten that you’ll stay

Pretend you’ve been victimized

Cry moan boo-hoo rant

Pornographic avatar

Hides bad poetry

Grammar Nazi’s punish you

You aren’t here to learn

Only here to be a star

Twinkle block move on

Those who do not read or speak

You call enemies

As you whine that they’ve hurt you

Though nothing was said

Spit attacks while plotting harm

Create spies from friends

Stalking those who disagree

Play your childish games

Anything for sympathy

Anything attention w***e

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2008 Blackbirdsong


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

So Mara, please explain (oh you can't you blocked me as soon as you left this "review") how this is intimidating? As I said in my description this is about not only things here but on every online community I've ever belonged to, so clearly it's not geared towards anyone specifically. Of course the same ones who are whining about being intimidated while spying on my friends and myself, low-rating our work and then sending their buddies over to the do same, are the same ones who accused me of gearing a lot of writing towards hurting them and their friends. And clearly you are either one of them or just a follower.

Believe what you will. I know the truth as do many people on site. You are not gaining anything or proving anything except that you and your buddies are delusional, petty little cowards who hide behind new ids because they haven't got the courage - which they proclaim that they have - to do anything else.

And all this over avatars...so tell me (again sorry you blocked me) exactly what do you people do when there is something in your lives which really warrants this much energy?

Posted 16 Years Ago


8 of 8 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

This could be wonderfully imaginative if it wasn't actually happening. Two people today have contacted me to say they are having problems. Would Charles be better wiping the problem people off rather than our work? I apologise was rude of me to suggest such a thing as we all have accidents from time to time.
I just feel sometimes that people do not appreciate why a writing site has been set up and the purpose to assist and allow expressive writers to work.
You know I offer my full support to you Rachel.

Posted 16 Years Ago


4 of 4 people found this review constructive.

Blunt and straight to the point.

I enjoyed this one very much.
Thanks for posting this.

I will certainly read 'Part -1'


Posted 16 Years Ago


4 of 4 people found this review constructive.

Wonderful job with this. This piece was unique to me in a lot of ways. First off, I like the fact that you don't use the normal "stanza" form of poetry. I think a poem of this type benefitted greatly from the way you chose to format it.

Great job. I enjoyed it very much.
Thanks for sharing!

Posted 16 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

Straight to the heart of the matter. Through all the self rightous claptrap and paring away the dross. I knew there was some reason I liked you.

Posted 16 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

So you say I make you nervous
and you don't know what to do
How dare you call this suffering
and then point fingers at me
F**k your happy ending
there made up of lies
I see through you crocodile tears
and know your heart is dead
But yet day after day
and night after night
You sit and think of new ways
to spread your lying heart
Telling everyone you care so much
but you been hurt to many times before
So keep on faking it
someday you find a fool to follow you
to the ends of your world
While I sit back and stare
asking once again
How dare you call this suffering
you have no idea what hell feels like
But if you wish to know
I give you a guided tour
as I walk you like a dog on all fours
You F*****g W***e

Sorry this came rushing to my head after read this piece. I hope you don't mind this was totally inspired by your wonderful piece here and I felt it very fitting to the whole flow and feel of your words.

Posted 16 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

Came to read again .. can't understand why some would call this hypocritical .. it is the truth .. some people do not like to face the truth.. too bad so sad.. that's all i know to say ..
I am sorry some people cannot see the merit of this write.

Chloe
xoxo



Posted 16 Years Ago


4 of 4 people found this review constructive.

You certainly do have a way with words and I'd hate to be on the receiving end. But your points are fair.

Pornographic avatar
Hides bad poetry

And as ever, you express yourself with such skill. The flow of this is great. Especially the beginning.



Posted 16 Years Ago


4 of 4 people found this review constructive.

it seems that those you describe here are like the plague of late - they are multiplying at an alarming rate. I agree with Tammy as well - the line "pornographic avatar hides bad poetry" seems to apply way too often around here - especially for a writers' site. I found the honesty of this piece so refreshing - if there were any typos or such (I'm sure there weren't) , I wouldn't have noticed them. Great poetic rant here - ringing all too true.

laura

Posted 16 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

Ah, Blackbird...it is always nice to see people who can rant without having to make it into an essay format. Its fun to do and fun to read. You did a good job with this one. Some people let their writing speak for them...some people have to use other means. Some people can do both, but most attention w****s can't and have to use some of the tactics you pointed out in your rant. HA HA! It's sad yet funny to watch though...when people feel the need to have to constantly find new ways to entertain other people on a website so that they can get some sort of satisfaction and attention that eludes them in their daily life of dealing with real people.

Nice write and thanks for sharing.


Posted 16 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

Great creative piece, the world definetly feeds on drama these days. Clever write.

Posted 16 Years Ago


4 of 4 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

4632 Views
57 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on February 24, 2008
Last Updated on March 7, 2008

Author

Blackbirdsong
Blackbirdsong

Turtle Island



About
I'm Native American and Black, and I have very nice teeth. more..

Writing
D-n-A D-n-A

A Poem by Blackbirdsong



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..