Feelings on Paper

Feelings on Paper

A Poem by Dinaledi
"

It's a note by one of my facebook friends. I thought I should share this because I've seen a lot of good hearted people go through bad events in their lives.

"
Life takes away from you and each day it eats at your soul, bad things happen to good people because they can take it, everyday we live evil wins over good. UMnqobi just said "carry a heart that never hates and a smile that never fades" The evil thoughts i've had for the past few days are filled with anger and hate for a person who is so insignificant in my life that even hate is too good a word for them. It's hard to have a smile in your face when everyday peolple take joy in your pain. I curse the day i met you and for all you've put me through i loathe you. You've taken the only thing good in my life and destroyed it. I look forward to the day when you go through the same pain that i'm going through right now, for you to want to see someone suffer as much as i want you to suffer. NGIYAKUZONDA and if there is any justice in this world you'll get yours and believe me, it's long over due. Awuhlukile kunomthakathi, lomgodoyi lo, ontanga bakho bazokulungisa. The sad part is that i won't be there to see it for myself. You mean less to me then the dirt under my all stars and if i hadn't been raise to respect other people, you'd know the taste of that. This is what Eminem meant when he said i wouldn't piss on fire to put you out...

Everyday life eat away at you, untill theres nothing left untill you don't feel anything any more and your whole body is numb and any basic emotional connection is unbearable cause the pain of dissapointment is too much for any mans soul. My biggest regret is that she did nothing to deserve any of this, there is nothing worst then not being able to comfort the woman you love ekhala.

© 2010 Dinaledi


Author's Note

Dinaledi
There are Zulu words in this Journal entry so if you need explaination, feel free to ask.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was written by Ntobeko Ngidi. Pretty good guy. Just keeps missing his true worth by misplacing his goodness to people who just dont get it.


Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
1 Review
Added on January 5, 2010
Last Updated on January 5, 2010

Author

Dinaledi
Dinaledi

Writing
11/12/2007 11/12/2007

A Poem by Dinaledi


YOU YOU

A Poem by Dinaledi