He's Beautiful

He's Beautiful

A Story by Amberlynn
"

The only thing that matters, is in that moment, where he's walking up to you, eyes of sapphire blue, pierce yours.

"
They say there are moments, magical moments, where your heart beats faster and your chest aches in anticipation. It's a feeling unlike any other where your mind shuts off all other thoughts. The only thing that matters, is in that moment, where he's walking up to you, eyes of sapphire blue, pierce yours. His touch, as soft as silk, graces your cheek in a tender, loving movement. The warmth spreads through your skin, igniting a fire inside your soul. His smile, as beautiful as the multi-color horizon, turns your blood into lava, melting your composure, making your knees weak. Yet, you cannot avert your attention from those ocean blue orbs that seem so intent to keep yours in one place.

You reach up, with a gentle hand, you place atop of his. A smile, and you lean farther into his touch. His very existence makes your own seem so significant. Something about him is absolutely breathtaking, pure, even. With the grace of a swan, a light as bright as the yellow sun, he blinds you with a image so remarkable, you just get captivated.

"I love you." The words leave your mouth with sincerity and admiration.

Because despite the ugly things in this world, he is one of the things that are truly beautiful.

© 2018 Amberlynn


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

77 Views
1 Review
Added on July 5, 2018
Last Updated on July 5, 2018
Tags: Love, hesbeautiful, lifesbeautiful

Author

Amberlynn
Amberlynn

About
I have seen pain, known sorrow, shed cold tears and still my heart tried to shine through the darkness that keeps surrounding me... more..