Make me strong

Make me strong

A Poem by Blackpoet421

God let me suffer, let me get my heart broke, let me cry, clip my wings,remove the sky so I will have no where to fly, I look forward to your trials it's your way to show me you love me, I look forward to the cloudy days when my eyes can barley see, God let me hurt,let pain stalk me and over take my soul, let there be hot rocks and broken glass under my feet spread across the road, I want trials,I want tribulations, I want to be tested by you, I want to bend my knees to pray to you and ask what I should do, command my life,command my ways even how I think and how I feel, I know if it's easy and everything seems okay then it must not be real, I rather have my reward in heaven cause this life is for you to test me and I long for your approval and love, I long for you to keep me in your bosom cause I seem to fall so much, but you've never abandoned me and left me out there alone, when I was hungry you fed me if I was ever homeless you were my home, your my breath, my eyes,my legs and my heart, I would die if we ever would happen to be apart.
Tony Po.
Ghetto Poetry.

© 2009 Blackpoet421


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is hard core I like this the honesty in it is amazing, the feelings you
hold are clearly seen in your words. I can sence you want to be near to
God no matter the cost, no matter what people say and I love that feeling.
Its great to be stubborn like this never giving up because of the relationship
with the Creator that it brings.

Posted 15 Years Ago


again powerful--but I already rad this one--Maybe I forgot to comment on this strong write, and If I did I want to apologize this deserves a comment :)

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

201 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 11, 2009


Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..