The Kidnapping

The Kidnapping

A Story by Blissful Sin
"

Parental guidance necessary. May be too gory and tragic for some viewers. Viewer discretion advised. Rated M: for Mature. (Rough Draft)

"

The Kidnapping

Parental guidance necessary; may be too gory and tragic for some viewers. Viewer discretion advised.

Rated M: For Mature.

 

• Characters:

Mother- Canny Balism (32): slight alcoholic, goes to pubs and clubs during the week and sometimes doesn’t come back for a day or two. Normal behavior but is still loyal to her partner and would never sleep or love another person. Later is gang raped by Uris and her ordered men to provoke Homyis’s kidnapping plan.

Father- Homyis Balism (36): the first person who has the thought of cannibalism. Hates Uris the most, kidnaps Uris on her evening jog, hides her in locked basement (only he has the key).

Daughter- Susain Balism (7): slightly insane. Goes to mental and physical therapy, can’t talk well, has a talking disorder.

Victim- Uris Glame (28): family enemy hates the daughter the most. Very snotty and hates children. Acts like a high school Barbie.

Humans �" Homo Sapian

 

• Preparations for the “Feast”:

Uris is kidnapped on her evening jog by Homyis. Taken to his basement where she is mainly tortured. After tormented he needs to finally kill her; as he is removing organs and he sees the meat he gets hypnotized, seduced then he decides to eat her.

She’s chained, beaten, drugged, starved (but given a small amount of food to live on), shaved, gagged, limbs cut off. Burned, eyeballs gouged out, throat shallowly slit then tongue pulled out by the throat (execution way); skinned, cut from the vagina down to the collarbone (finally dies from excessive blood loss and pain shock). Baked tenderly color Amber Orange. Intestines pulled out slowly then lightly seasoned (say pomegranate and paprika, black pepper, oregano) then boiled. Wrapped in baked skin and blood soaked as a sauce, it’s an intestine burrito! YUM!

**note remember the tip that whenever you’re burying a dead body, bury it 6 feet under an already dead animal so that when the sniffing search dog targets the smell the police will dig up the animal as a mistake.**

 

• Setting:

Preparations take place in the basement while Canny is out at the bar and Susain is at the mental and physical (for her throat) therapy sessions.

 

• Point of view, mind:

I was thinking that the person who is going to tell the story should be both Uris and Homyis. Example would be that in the introductory is that it would generally talk about the family. Then slowly will talk over to the nemesis Uris. Then over to Homysis’s point of view and mind. As Uris is being tortured she will then be in mind of the story. It’s a repetitive back and forth point of view story throughout the entire horror piece.

 

• Authors adding notes:

The family hates humans so Homyis didn’t find torturing Uris difficult. They don’t work and Susain doesn’t go to school. Homyis and Canny isn’t lovey dovey but they are dedicated to their family and to each other. They are somewhat emotionless. The Balism family doesn’t speak in English Contractions like doesn’t, isn’t, and I’m. Uris will order some men to rape and molest Canny but this part will not be detailed in the story. When Homyis finds out Uris will say “don’t worry big daddy, I took good care of your wife. She needed some, you know, ‘sexual tension release’. So I gave her some men and now, I bet you she’s having SO much fun right now!!”

© 2013 Blissful Sin


Author's Note

Blissful Sin
Parental guidance necessary. May be too gory and tragic for some viewers. Viewer discretion advised.
Rated M: for Mature.

Please don't spam or say hateful comments like "Oh you're going to burn in Hell for this", "Your insane this is crazy, you're on drugs!!", or "You need therapy, and are you sure you're not eating someone at your house??"

I'm not insane and I DO NOT do drugs, I'm actually underage for smoking. This is merely a story and again I wrote it out of fascination and imagination.
I really do hope you enjoyed and got a good scare out of this.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME!!

-Very Proud of her Commitment, Bliss

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Oh man, right up my alley!!!! This sounds awesome!!! I love everything horror. I think you and I are gonna become real good friends, hahahaha. Maybe we can collab in the near future. I'm begininng to write stories. I hvaen't posted anything yet but I will soon. It will begin with SIX part 5. The other parts were in lyrical and poem form. I wanna finish the last 2 parts in story. I look forward to reading more of your work. Thanks for the friend request.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Blissful Sin

10 Years Ago

I am SUPER surprised to impress you, the moment I saw you I thought that I was nothing compared to y.. read more



Reviews

that was perfect it sounds like what i think about but only on something smaller


This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 10 Years Ago


Blissful Sin

10 Years Ago

Thank you for stopping by!
If you want to read the actual story, then please continue to read .. read more
This does sound interesting. I do look forward to reading it. The contents sound very brutal but , that has never bothered me before. I do enjoy a brutal story if It has a good storyline and your description indicates that it does.

By the way don't worry about others damning you because your writing something that is considered disturbing. You have story to tell and express. Your expression should be put out there contently , be proud. If someone doesn't like it , they don't have to read. ;)

Thanks for the friend request also on a separate note.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 10 Years Ago


Blissful Sin

10 Years Ago

Thanks for the confidence boost, honestly I needed it for a while now! Cx
But of course if you.. read more
Kourtney G

10 Years Ago

Oh I see , I will do that. I did not know if you had posted it yet. I only had a bit of time to read.. read more
i have to tell you that i am not a fan of stories because most of them are too lengthy and i have little patience for the genre... this is very interesting and reads like a screenplay more than a story....i love the horror genre....nicely done. don't give up writing, you show great promise!

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Blissful Sin

10 Years Ago

Thank you very much!!!

-Excited Bliss
Oh man, right up my alley!!!! This sounds awesome!!! I love everything horror. I think you and I are gonna become real good friends, hahahaha. Maybe we can collab in the near future. I'm begininng to write stories. I hvaen't posted anything yet but I will soon. It will begin with SIX part 5. The other parts were in lyrical and poem form. I wanna finish the last 2 parts in story. I look forward to reading more of your work. Thanks for the friend request.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Blissful Sin

10 Years Ago

I am SUPER surprised to impress you, the moment I saw you I thought that I was nothing compared to y.. read more
Imagination, given free rein can come up with some strange, horrifying stuff! This is horrifying to say the least and you set it up well. The sad thing is, it's someone's reality, as in Jeffrey Dahlmer. Now that is horrifying!

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Blissful Sin

10 Years Ago

Thank you for reading! I'm glad that you liked it. Lately, wherever I share my stories and idea's wi.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

268 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on April 30, 2013
Last Updated on August 7, 2013
Tags: MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY Cannibalism
Previous Versions

Author

Blissful Sin
Blissful Sin

Between Hell and Heaven, NY



About
Hello. I'm back. It has been a long time. I've been through a lot of pain. I hope writing will help. more..

Writing
LIFE LIFE

A Poem by Blissful Sin



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..