Stay Positive Blog

Stay Positive Blog

A Poem by Be A Fighter

I am 19 years old and in recovery for self half, anorexia, mood disorder and some other mental issues that have no answer yet. I am a very strong girl. I have worked so hard and I have always believed in helping other people, even if you're hurting and that is what I have always done. I have decided, now that I'm a year into recovery and doing so much better that I would start a self-help motivational blog for those with disorders like mine, others, or just people who like to see inspirational quotes and messages. If you're interested in this, I'd greatly appreicate you viewing my blog! The url for it is staypositiveblog.org (make sure you use .org not .com or you'll get a completely different site!). Thank you to everyone who views and leaves comments for me. I appreciate it. The blog is also technically on this site but it's not the same as my actual site so. Thank everyone!

© 2013 Be A Fighter


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I have to say you share your soul in every word you wrote, well you are gifted and looking forward to read you more....

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

207 Views
1 Review
Added on December 5, 2013
Last Updated on December 5, 2013
Tags: self help, blog, motivation, positive

Author

Be A Fighter
Be A Fighter

PA



About
Hey internet :) My name is Lauren and I'm 19 years old (how cliche was that?) I'm a college sophomore majoring in liberal arts for the time being. Not that any of you care about that. I've been wri.. more..

Writing