Mein Kampf

Mein Kampf

A Poem by Derrek
"

Motivational for those people who think that they are at the end of their rope.

"
Sometimes, life can feel like there's no point in living out loud.
But, don't give up, because, in the end, it'll get better, much better.
There's always someone who cares about you in this screwed up world. And no matter what you say to them, or what you do to them, they will still stick around.
You want to know why?
Because they care!!!
Because they care enough to want to know how you're doing, to know if you're doing alright.
If you don't give up on yourself and your dreams, then i won't give up on you either.
Because, if you do choose to live your life out loud, you will gain more friends, more trust, and, who knows, you might even meet the love of your life. But, then again, he might be right in front of you, waiting for you to approach him and tell him. So, come on, tell me!

So, in the end, it all gets better...



                    DOESN'T IT???

© 2010 Derrek


Author's Note

Derrek
This is a motivational poem.
I HOPE THAT IT MOTIVATES YOU!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

ladadadadadadadadaddadadadadadadadadadaddadadaddadadadadadadaddaa

Posted 14 Years Ago


its a pretty good poem but your profile sucks and is a complete lie except for the red headed part.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

261 Views
5 Reviews
Added on March 18, 2010
Last Updated on March 22, 2010
Previous Versions

Author

Derrek
Derrek

North Canton, OH



About
I am a red headed kid who is suffering from "gingervitis." No, I'm just kidding. I'm just a really funny and somewhat weird kid. Well that's pretty much all. Oh, yeah, I almost forgot. I am an extreme.. more..