Cemetery Life

Cemetery Life

A Story by FreeSoulLoveDance

"Ever wonder what it would be like to have a sixth sense? To see shadows and ghosts everyday of your life, to be able to speak to them as if they were alive. Some are mean and can severely hurt you, and some just want peace. I tell my story as if I were one of them."

 
Lying on the wet grass in the cemetery. I look up to see a full moon. I am wearing nothing but black, as I whistle to a Halloween tune that I memorized when I was a child. "Nothing scares me anymore. At least not up until that day. That one day I would never talk about, and never would I tell you. I was born with  a sixth sense and I often have visions. Matter-of-fact I had several while lying here. Seeing and hearing shadows, ghosts,etc. is part of my everyday life. There's a ghost actually sitting right beside you, while you are hearing me speak. I'm ready to tell you what happened that day, when I became nothing but fearless."
 
The doctor looks at me, waiting patiently as I'm about to tell my story. To not get you confused, my doctor is with me in the cemetery. I refused to lie down on his uncomfortable couch, in his clean but nerve-wracking office. I rather be where I am belong to be. And that is in this cemetery, hanging out with the dead.
 
        "It was a dark night-darker then any night ever before. I was with my friend, Kyla. We were both talking and laughing away in this very cemetery. In the past I had trouble with a certain ghost. One who died a murderer. He almost killed me that night. But I always wondered, why didn't he? But anyway, since I see everything known to demand, I want to see and meet a Vampire. I always wanted to become one, and I wish and hope one day I will. I wouldn't mind giving up this sucky life and join the darkness. That night, one came. It came and ripped my soul out. And it left like nothing happened. He said nothing on how I was supposed to live on with my life without a soul! But in my writing, I figured it out. And so without a soul, you can't fear, can't love, can't feel much. Just like a ghost. But I still love, and I still sense things, I'm practically the same person just without a soul. I still want that gorgeous vampire to come back and take me into him and make me one of family....."
 
I stopped talking to take a look at him, and he was, like I expected, frightened. He's shaking all over but is trying to hide it. He's sweating and he keeps opening and closing his mouth.
 
"Just speak, damn you!" I said.
 
"I- I- um is that a true st-story?"
 
Ha, he wanted to know if that was a true story. Aw poor thing, he just doesn't know. Doesn't know anything what happened that night. And never will he know. Neither will I say anything else. That story was just the beginning of my new, dark life.

© 2008 FreeSoulLoveDance


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great write! It was very different and I really enjoyed. There are a few errors I'd like to point out, if you don't mind. In the 3rd paragraph, you wrote, "I rather be where I am belong to be." This could be reworded to make more sense. In the last paragraph, you wrote, "anything what happened that night." I think you meant the write that instead of what. But other than that, it was very good!

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
1 Review
Added on February 6, 2008
Last Updated on February 12, 2008

Author

FreeSoulLoveDance
FreeSoulLoveDance

San Antonio , TX



About
Hey Everyone! My name is Kimberly and I'm 27 yrs old. I've been writing for 13 yrs now. I am married with 2 awesome kids. I'm in school to become a writer, or better writer. I served in the .. more..

Writing