Walk on the Dark Side

Walk on the Dark Side

A Story by FreeSoulLoveDance

In the dark, holds a whisper. A whisper only she can hear. Looking down at her trembling hands, she fears what may be inside the room. She doesn't want to scream, just in case, and holds it in. A misty blue light fills the rest of the space. Nothing is seen yet, at least that she isn't aware of. The whisper echo's again, saying something in foreign. More of the blue light fogs thicker around her. Tears are streaming down her face, puke, ready to explode. Gasping for air, while the whispers increase 'round and 'round her. Speaking different foreign languages, but she have guessed they all mean the same thing.

 
"Come with me and take a walk on the Dark Side. See the danger and the excitement of blood. Walk with me until you are dying to live here. Open your eyes and see that Death is your Fate. Come my child, and walk with your ultimate mother." An English accent came upon all the other whispers. I now see her face through the blue fog. She is beautiful. Dark, icy black eyes, hair that looked as if were on fire, her skin-so pale you saw every vein. Her face sculptured so perfectly like a modern painting from the 1700s. Her accent made her more beautiful. I found myself, wanting to take her aviced. But was scared because I did not know her. How could Death ever be a Fate? I wondered. Why on Earth would it be? But a part of me always wanted to walk on the Dark Side, see everything in black and gray. See what comforts the night brings.
 
I stand. Face my ultimate mother, and say," Please welcome me into your World, Mother and show me everything you've got to offer." A smile, that had seen lots of adventures, crept upon her face. It was as if blood had surfaced on her cheeks to show color-only for a quick second. "My child, you have made the right choice. All you have to do is drink some of my blood and you are then welcomed to the Dark Side. And from there, I will show you everything and have you learn everything you need to know. Here my child, drink until I say,'No more.'" She have stuck her wrist out and cut deep, enough for me to drink. I hesitated but then drank. It tasted so delicious, so rich and creamy, nothing I have ever experienced in my life. I drank more and more, looking up seeing her loving the pleasure, but there was a hint of dislike to it. Then she told me to stop. I obeyed.
 
Next thing I knew, I was in a Dark World, literally no sun, just the bright full moon, big bright star's and a lot of people were out. Everyone, all pale. Half human-Half creature played a game on the corner of the street. Teenagers drank and smoked, all laughing up a storm. It was so unbelievable, but yet it was accepting and comforting. This world, much like my own, was different in every way. And I loved it. More than anything.

© 2008 FreeSoulLoveDance


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Intriguing, how it seems that darkness, creeps around, seeking and looking for someone, to come to the other side. Reminds me of Anakin and his fight with the light and dark side.

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

215 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 6, 2008

Author

FreeSoulLoveDance
FreeSoulLoveDance

San Antonio , TX



About
Hey Everyone! My name is Kimberly and I'm 27 yrs old. I've been writing for 13 yrs now. I am married with 2 awesome kids. I'm in school to become a writer, or better writer. I served in the .. more..

Writing