Twisted Mind of the P.K

Twisted Mind of the P.K

A Story by Alex
"

Its all about the current struggles of a Talent , Creative , drug addicted and Hopeless Pastor's Kid. Deep thoughts of what it is like to be a Pastor's Kid and the Pain , Anguish and Turmoil.

"
2016.04.29
Hopeless is what I sit with while writing this , It seems that I have lost the will to live. Words cannot describe the Pain I feel. A mental Cancer stripping away my sanity. As dark clouds cover the table shaped mountain of Cape Town, the race begins. To find an adequate place to sleep. I'm tired , my feet hurt because I had been walking all day. 
I earned R50.00 today , it took me more than 2 hours yet 2 strikes of the lighter and two balls of smoke from the Crysdtal Meth pipe and it was gone. Why do I do this to myself , I keep asking after I smoke. Its like I smoke and get depressed. The synthetic garbage I fill my lungs with and build my life around with is not working. What now ? 
As I sit this evening writing this , I listen to Adele Skyfall Chilltrap remix ( It literally feels that this is the end , the sky has fallen on my exist and all that's left is skin hanging on bones. REGRETS , torment me all the days of my daily life. Each and every moment of the day , something pops in my mind to torture me. Am I that bad that there isn't one moment that a regret of something I have done wrong isn't present ? Will I never run out of different regrets ? 

How did a seasoned Graphic Designer with that ability to change to world become so weak ? Do I hate myself that much ? My life has become a maze of misery and I feel that I am just going to sit in it. Not moving forward , not trying to get out of it , I dont possess the energy to fight anymore. The one reason I always fell on to make me get back up is long forgotten.... This is the twisted mind of the P.K

© 2016 Alex


Author's Note

Alex
Please excuse gramma errors , I a newbie .

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

70 Views
Added on April 29, 2016
Last Updated on April 29, 2016
Tags: Pastor, Pain, Anger, Homeless, Drugs, Addiction, Turmoil, Chaos

Author