Fate of my Demon

Fate of my Demon

A Story by BlueJade
"

Unable to decide, seeing both a lover and a monster in his mist. Harlin, a mortal warrior who has just discovered the truth about his demon mistress. Now he must choice what her fate should be.

"

Welcome home…” The demon’s sweet voice echoed around the blank dark plain. There were many floating platforms everywhere and different glowing doorways and gate ways drifting here and there. A light mist made the glow of the gate ways light up the plain even more and soon I found the home of my mistress. She hadn’t come out to meet me, only spoken out across her world so that I’d hear her when I arrived. Little did she know I did not come back to reclaim her as my love. With my dagger tied at my waist, I walked forwards towards the looming and glowing glass building. It’s walls shimmering in the mist and several tall standing pillars also standing in the structure, radiating light. I pushed open the double doors and looked around the main entrance hall. Nothing. I then heard a giggle coming from further down the hall and I approached her sleeping chambers, though I knew as well as any that she didn’t use that room to sleep. I found her waiting for me, limbs stretched out along her side and one wrist propped up to rest her head on as she watched the door waiting for me. A thin almost translucent cloth was draped around her and she smiled when she saw me step into the doorway.


“Oh, Harlin!” She grinned, sitting up and not noticing my hand reach for my blade. She stood up and stepped to me, her slender form swaying around me as she coaxed me into her room and then circled me and leaned forwards to take a kiss. Her body was alluring and her look of trust and longing was enough to lure the strongest men into a state of false peace. But I knew better, through her curves I remembered what I’d seen her do with that same body, watched as she reached through others to ripped them apart, watched as she destroyed entire cities and left none alive that hadn’t escaped before she struck. This made me feel a burning sensation of rage towards here and it is when I acted. I drew my dagger sharply, having the rune markings that were carved into the metal flash in her view before bringing it up to her chin.


She let out a cry of surprise as the Runes took their effect and before the dagger even touched her, she collapsed down onto her knees. Clutching at my legs, she looked up at me with wide eyes and a look of fearful confusion as she stared up at me. “W-what are you doing, Harlin?” She asked a desperate plead in her voice as she stared up at me, her beautiful face wincing with a fearful look, a look designed to gain pity, but I had none for her. Nothing for her anymore, not for the demon I found who could be so cruel. “Please, please spare me!” She begged, hooking her arms around one of my legs and bowing her head slightly against my inner thigh so I couldn’t slip the dagger under her chin again. “I beg of you, Harlin… Please…!” She looked back up at me, soft red eyes still holding their allusive pleading look and her frail fair skin, colorless with feigned fright. Her smooth curved horns that rose up from her short white hair glinted in the glow of the room and her ringed tail with its point at the end curled around her hips, flicking against my feet.


“Spare you?” I asked, unaware of the anger showing in my voice. “Millions of bloodlines have just been ended by your will, and you ask Me to spare You?!” She understood now what my motivation was for bringing a weapon to her with my intent to bury it in her soft neck for a swift painless death. But now the Demon had caught on and she stayed clinging to my legs with her hands, shifting her grip so she was almost between them, her hands on the back of my knees as she looked up at me with a familiar devilish look.


“Then allow me to take you to bed..” She purred and her hands slid up my waist to the belt that was there. “Before I die let me at least let pleasure you once more before you kill me for the ones I have killed.” She said longingly, almost begging again but now the fear in her voice was gone. I glared down at her with my hand still holding the dagger tightly and she began to pull slightly on the belt, knowing she’d have to undo it before she could yank it off me, but still holding my gaze with a now lustful look. When I still didn’t reply she flicked on her bright eyed look and peered up at me, almost looking as innocent as I thought she had been when I first met her.


“Please?” She asked lifting her head to look at me but also revealing her neck so that if I choice to, I could cut her open and kill her now. But her charm still affected me though none of her powers of influence worked with the rune markings so close to her. I growled in frustration and grabbed the back of her head keeping her looking up at me as I stepped close. I could kill her now, or let her trick me again. Maybe she’d keep her word this time, maybe not. There was no way to tell as I found myself being lured back to her light again, unable to decide her fate...

© 2016 BlueJade


Author's Note

BlueJade
Aye! This is my first work here~
And I wrote it in like ten minutes. whoo.
Well any and all feed back is welcome, This might become dirty, might not, I might ask where the one's who read this, want it to go, And I might not.
It all depends. But this is just a sample of my writing.
So I hope everyone who reads it, Enjoys!~

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I enjoyed this writing. Dark and captivating. At first I thought you were describing this woman who was like a demon, but the more I read she actually was a demon. I like how you were torn between wanting to kill her for what she had done, but also being lured by her sensuality.

However, just some grammar flaws: In this sentence I think you meant 'her' after the word towards in this sentence.

"This made me feel a burning sensation of rage towards here and it is when I acted."

and also," She asked lifting her head to look at me but also revealing her neck so that if I choice to"

I think you meant chose not choice.

Great job though especially since it was only written in 10 minutes. I would deff read this again. And maybe add more to it. Since it is October this would be a good story for the season!


Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Dark from the off. This is right up my alley. Really cool,alluring,deceptive demon woman. Loved the sexual tension when she held onto the legs of Harlin. Quite an erotic encounter and it shows that how easy a man can become weak at the knees even though he is dealing quite literally with a demon.

Moral of the story....looks can be deceptive.

Really, really cool piece and very though provoking.

Mark.

Posted 7 Years Ago


I enjoyed this writing. Dark and captivating. At first I thought you were describing this woman who was like a demon, but the more I read she actually was a demon. I like how you were torn between wanting to kill her for what she had done, but also being lured by her sensuality.

However, just some grammar flaws: In this sentence I think you meant 'her' after the word towards in this sentence.

"This made me feel a burning sensation of rage towards here and it is when I acted."

and also," She asked lifting her head to look at me but also revealing her neck so that if I choice to"

I think you meant chose not choice.

Great job though especially since it was only written in 10 minutes. I would deff read this again. And maybe add more to it. Since it is October this would be a good story for the season!


Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 5, 2016
Last Updated on December 6, 2016
Tags: Love, Lose, Decisions, Hope, Dreams, Promises, Broken Promises, Truth, Lies, Greed, Sorrow, Lothing, Anger, Regret, Forgiveness

Author

BlueJade
BlueJade

Goshen, IN



About
Hello there. I am your lurker. A lurker of many with many forms. ... I don't have very much to say then that, not too good with cryptic stuff! But more about me, I like to write High fantasy! El.. more..

Writing