Binged

Binged

A Story by Bobisnotmyuncle

Does a dog feed on its master's flesh when they have perished? Or do they simply wallow and howl about? Let's say in this scenario, the master, a rather dislikable, antisocial hermit, groans about with a constricting chest, toppling over like a forest's tree. From the dog's perspective, it knows that this behaviour is odd, but not final. So, it lays for a while, distressed but patient. With enough time and isolation, even the goodest of boys will turn to face the moon's shadow and devour their sole source of friendship, enjoyment, and livlihood- with every limb stripped, another memory vanished. The dog consumes with not another thought, simply enjoying the taste of satiation. This isn't wrong, right? It's only acting on instinct and proving its survival to its overgrown mother.

Does the master feed on the dog's flesh when they have perished?  Or do they simply wallow and bawl about? Let's say in this scenario, the dog, a rather likable, social mutt, growls about, collapsing to the ground, like the final moments of an encountered rabid wolf. From the master's perspective, this behavior is odd and possibly final. The dog's limbs are hesitant to respond, and its breathing, shallow, like a rabbit's grave. The hermit, with their limited access to societal benefits and medical knowledge, attempts to resuscitate the doomed animal. In a thoughtful, but forcefully dangerous attempt, its ribs crack and displace themselves into other organs, unleashing a fury stream of internal bleeding. The dog's heart is as silent as the night now, but with much contrast, the hermit howls with grief, unleashing their internal dread, outwardly. They outrage and clash with the cabin, destroying its innards like the doomed dog and its ribs.

The moon continues to sheds its light upon the overgrown nature of the woods, and the unholy cabin. It gleams like the glistening cabin lantern lights against the flowing river of blood. Some binge for satiation while others binge out of emotional turmoil. But, we either all binge, or we become the binged. The hermit prefers the latter, but the dog prefers to push them off of it.

© 2023 Bobisnotmyuncle


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on April 13, 2023
Last Updated on April 13, 2023

Author

Bobisnotmyuncle
Bobisnotmyuncle

About
Your average consumer and producer of the fine writes. I write to fill the void with words. Writing is both the outlet and the fork. more..

Writing
Brash Brash

A Story by Bobisnotmyuncle